Tech Bad Batch Issue

★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone 11
OS Version 14.4.2
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 832-114-464
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug When using Tech, his second special ability allows him to Stun enemies that are either stunned or dazed, However, I have noticed that when he uses the second special ability, he is able to stun enemies that are exposed as well, with the expose coming from Hunter. His ability does not cover that, so I believe it is most likely a bug. Also, I have noticed that while using Tech's basic, if either the target enemy or the "healthiest enemy" evade the target lock (not the attack, that doesn't matter) then Echo's Zeta, which allows him to deal 20% of an enemy's Max Health every time they evade an attack from a Clone Trooper Ally, will be triggered even though the enemy is evading the debuff, not the attack. Since both evasions occur at the same time, Echo's Zeta triggers twice.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Inflict expose with Tech in the team and have him us his second special. For the second bug, just have Echo with his Zeta and Tech together and have Tech attack an enemy that has a high dodge chance or Foresight.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

N/A

Message 1 of 7 (405 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Tech Bad Batch Issue

Hero (Retired)

The second isn't a bug; debuffs have historically counted as attacks. You can see this with non-damage debuffers not triggering Ackbar lead.

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (385 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

The second isn't a bug; debuffs have historically counted as attacks. You can see this with non-damage debuffers not triggering Ackbar lead.

Message 2 of 7 (386 Views)

Hero (Retired)

I tried replicating the first one in the tech event and couldn't. I laid exposes on everybody and tech only stunned the two with Target Lock. I didn't try laying the expose with Hunter. 

Message 3 of 7 (383 Views)

★ Novice
@crzydroid hmmmm, it happened with me outside of the tech event, when I had him and hunter unlocked. Don't know if that will make a difference
Message 4 of 7 (380 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Yeah, hopefully devs will get a chance to check. Are you able to consistently reproduce him stunning exposed enemies that aren't target locked or dazed? What team are you running him with?

Message 5 of 7 (368 Views)

★ Novice
@crzydroid Wait, I feel stupid now, Hunter's second special ability allows him to let a Bad Batch member stun when he grants them a turn, my apologizes
Message 6 of 7 (365 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Well, there's the catch then. Fairly forgivable for a new character, as we're all still learning their kits.

Message 7 of 7 (338 Views)