Re: Team building only with Origin friends!

by celestro2010

Original Post

Team building only with Origin friends!

★★ Novice

Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number NVidia Geforce GTX 1070
Enter RAM memory size in GB 32 GB
Please select your region Europe
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. launch pad
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 02.02.20 19:13
Summarize your bug can´t invite (and get invited) by people on launch pad. Excluding ... they are in my Origin friend list.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? play
What happens when the bug occurs? nothing (see below)
What should be happening instead? building a team

A friend asked for help, cause he wasn´t able to play with other players from the launch pad since sunday. Today I tried to help him, so I entered the game and everything worked fine. Then we tried some things and then found ... after deleting our friendship on Origin it wasn´t possible to play together. BEWARE ... we did NOT block each other. It´s just ... accepting an invitation "in game" by a person not on the Origin friends list, is not possible. After sending a new friendship invitation through Origin, it was possible again to accept invitations in Anthem an build a team.

Message 1 of 3 (463 Views)

@celestro2010  no we can't invite players in Anthem when they're not in our friend list...... When you want to invite someone like that you can go thru Origin while waiting on the launch pad and you will be able to do it.

- Carpe diem and enjoy your game -

Just a normal gamer trying to help – not working for EA

Message 2 of 3 (436 Views)

★★ Novice

It worked lots of weeks for him, till last Sunday. And if you are on the launch pad, you can give the message „looking for a group“ into the room. Why can you do this, when it’s not intended that you can invite this unknown player? Sorry, but both things show me that your answer makes no sense.

Message 3 of 3 (430 Views)