Product: Battlefield V
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GTX 1070
Enter RAM memory size in GB 8GB DDR4
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Conquest
Please select your region Europe
On which server did this happen? This happened twice so not only in 1 server.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 10/11-2018
Summarize your bug So this happened to me twice. A team gets 33-40 players and the other team not even reaching full.
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I have no idea. Just by joining a game and finding it by luck.
What happens when the bug occurs? There's just more people in a team than it should be and the other team stops picking in other people.
What should be happening instead? Both teams should get 32 players and not like 28-38

http://prntscr.com/lgsaa1 I hope you can enter third party websites.

Message 1 of 5 (509 Views)

Re: Team balance glitch

★★ Novice

I also had the same problem, but mine was more severe, all on different servers. I played 3 or 4 games when i first started with no issues then I had 3 matches in a row where teams started between 24-36 all the way down to 16-45+. In all cases the gap in players never changed by more than 4-5 closer than it started after 5 to 10 minutes and no auto-balanced was forced.

Message 2 of 5 (494 Views)

EA DICE Team

Thanks for submitting this, we have forwarded it through to the team to investigate further.

Message 3 of 5 (465 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I'm having this issue as well on xbox. I played multiple matches yesterday where my team had 32 and the other team had like 17. 

Message 4 of 5 (430 Views)

★★★ Guide

Having posted the general issue of not being able to switch teams  I was told it was a feature that was included intentionally. My guess is the glitch you describe is a consequence of the changed team balancing concept.

Message 5 of 5 (416 Views)