Team Swap Glitch - Video Proof

by GLiTcHz2

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Team Swap Glitch - Video Proof

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

This needs to be fixed, Allows Zombies on plant side or Plants on zombie side in Giddy Park.

[removed]

Steps involved:

[snip]

Message 1 of 10 (1,114 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Team Swap Glitch - Video Proof

Community Manager

Thanks for the post, and for flagging this to us. We removed details from your post to prevent this from being abused, but we'll give the info to the studio.

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 10 (1,053 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Thanks for the post, and for flagging this to us. We removed details from your post to prevent this from being abused, but we'll give the info to the studio.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 10 (1,054 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Just wanted to post that I just saw this on PC in Giddy Park. In the zombies base and saw two Acorns by the booth, couldn't attack them, and it appeared they couldn't attack us either, but it could have some nasty potential.

Message 3 of 10 (1,024 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had this problem as well on the PS4 in Giddy Park. I was on one of the rides as a Snapdragon when I saw a Night Cap attack a Citron. A few seconds later, the Night cap attacked me. I hope this glitch gets patched so I don't have to worry about trusting other plants.

Message 4 of 10 (960 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_DavidGLiTcHz2 From what I saw briefly this morning, there was a pea shooter playing rather passively on the zombie team (just standing around). A few minutes later, a soldier was spawn camping the zombie safe zone, while the peashooter was defending from within the safe zone.
Message 5 of 10 (918 Views)

Community Manager

Thanks for the extra details. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 6 of 10 (905 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@EA_David Know this has solution accepted but not sure if fully resolved yet. A little while ago I loaded into the zombie base after a match & found a sunflower in front of me. Had a flower beam but slight purple zombie heal aura appeared. No aggressive action, they walked away. I did however take a screenshot & it shows the gamertag. If it's helpful & you'd like it sent, please let me know how best to do it.
Message 7 of 10 (879 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@ToastedSarnie I would imagine it will require a patch download to fully resolve it, We know the first game update will be in early October so we can assume it will be fixed around then depending on how high of a priority this is compared to other issues being reported.

Message 8 of 10 (870 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@GLiTcHz2 Yes, thanks!
Message 9 of 10 (861 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_David This is happening on xbox too and I literally got killed by an imp when I am an imp! I've been killed by my own team for the past 3 days now! It is not fun. Reported to xbox but they are useless.... please sort it out, it's annoying. Thanks
Message 10 of 10 (798 Views)