Re: Tasks getting dropped to sleep

by simsimsere

Original Post

Tasks getting dropped to sleep

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
What is your current game version number? Current
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Almost all of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure
What happens when the bug occurs? Sims tasks dissapear and sims go to sleep
What do you expect to see? Sims loosing list of tasks and go sleep or get water
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Is anyone else having issues with a long list of tasks getting removed and Sims goes to bed or get water? 

I'll assign Sim to eat, use toilet, shower, and then sleep and then itll delete all tasks and sleep. Or sometimes it'll delete tasks and do something else like get water. Happens quite often but most notably when Sims want to go to sleep (but not in red as urgently needed). No installed Mods or CC. New upgraded gaming HP computer with more specs than required at minimum. Unsure what's causing this. 

Message 1 of 9 (402 Views)

Hero
@Celena123 Water has a thread here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Excessive-Water-Juice-Drinking-Patch-1-58-63-Edition/m-p/84523...

Do they go actually sleep or take a nap ? Have you tried a game repair for that ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 9 (377 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice

I have also had sims drop other tasks, not necessarily for sleep but dropping them instead of finishing to do something else I put in the queue.

Message 3 of 9 (372 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes, I've been experiencing the same thing where they go do something random. Just notice it more when I see them go sleep when I know I gave a list of tasks. 

Message 4 of 9 (363 Views)

★★ Novice

Crin, they do go to sleep and/or a nap. Sometimes other random tasks if they're not tired. 

How do I do a game repair? I'm not very tech savvy. 

Message 5 of 9 (362 Views)

Hero
@Celena123
1. Close the game
2. Right-Click on the game in Origin
3. Hit Repair game.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 6 of 9 (342 Views)

Hero
@Celena123 DId a game repair help you ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 9 (298 Views)

★★ Novice

No Frown 

I notice less tasks cancel to sleep and more tasks just cancel and they just stand there. I'm just learning to live with it 

Message 8 of 9 (285 Views)

Hero
@Celena123 Sounds a bit like this thread: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-A-Multiple-Interactions-drop-from-queue/td-p/78131...

Maybe you could send your save to EA as asked in that thread ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 9 (280 Views)