Re: Tanks / anti-tank guns (gadgets) broken? (One shot kill)

by DixonCid3r

Original Post

Tanks / anti-tank guns (gadgets) broken? (One shot kill)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: Battlefield V
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Pro
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Frontlines
Please select your region Europe
On which server did this happen?
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 27.11.2018
Summarize your bug Several times throughout a game of frontlines on Hamada while driving a tank (sometimes with 100% health) I got killed by a single shot from the PIAT (I think it may have happened with the panzerfaust as well). Once I drove the tank (100% health) over a random shell hole (Hamada), not even close to the “main roads” and the tank just exploded and I was “killed by another tank” according to the picture displayed (I am aware of the fact that some tanks have the ability to lay mines but this is just ridiculous). In general I have the feeling that the vehicles are sometimes way outgunned/outmatched even when confronted by a single player (Once again I am aware of the fact that some players are quite good with their explosives but but I have been playing BF1 and BF5 for some time and must say I am not bad when it comes to vehicle play).
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I domt know... play the game I guess
What happens when the bug occurs? Vehicle explodes.
What should be happening instead? Vehicle should take “some” damage.

Product: Battlefield V
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Pro
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Frontlines
Please select your region Europe
On which server did this happen?
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 27.11.2018
Summarize your bug Pretty sure it happened before and on other maps as well but yesterday was just crazy. Several times throughout a game of frontlines on Hamada while driving a tank (sometimes with 100% health) I got killed by a single shot from the PIAT (I think it may have happened with the panzerfaust as well). Once I drove the tank (100% health) over a random shell hole (Hamada), not even close to the “main roads” and the tank just exploded and I was “killed by another tank” according to the picture displayed (I am aware of the fact that some tanks have the ability to lay mines but this is just ridiculous). In general I have the feeling that the vehicles are sometimes way outgunned/outmatched even when confronted by a single player (Once again I am aware of the fact that some players are quite good with their explosives but but I have been playing BF1 and BF5 for some time and must say I am not bad when it comes to vehicle play).
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I dont know... play the game I guess
What happens when the bug occurs? Vehicle explodes.
What should be happening instead? Vehicle should take “some” damage

Message 1 of 2 (183 Views)

Re: Tanks / anti-tank guns (gadgets) broken? (One shot kill)

★★ Apprentice
for whatever reason there seems to be a sweet spot where PIATS can one shot tanks from the rear. but your issue may also be caused by the current TTK bug within the game where you'll die instantly in one frame due to netcode. DICE are currently working on a fix.
Message 2 of 2 (136 Views)