Product: Battlefield V
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Conquest
Please select your region North America
On which server did this happen? 9433
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 16.2.19
Summarize your bug I tried to spawn in with the reinforcement crocodile tank and after I selected it, the screen looked like I was lying down where I had lay died. I was unable to do anything.
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to spawn in as any of the tanks in Conquest on any map.
What happens when the bug occurs? The screen goes back to looking like one is just lying where they died. There is no camera control, and nothing can be done except for pausing and quitting the game
What should be happening instead? One should spawn in as themselves driving the tank.

Product: Battlefield V
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Conquest
Please select your region North America
On which server did this happen? 9433
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 16.2.19
Summarize your bug I tried to spawn in with the reinforcement crocodile tank and after I selected it, the screen looked like I was lying down where I had lay died. I was unable to do anything.
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to spawn in as any of the tanks.
What happens when the bug occurs? The screen goes back to looking like one is just lying where they died. There is no camera control, and nothing can be done except for pausing and quitting the game.
What should be happening instead? I should spawn in as myself driving the tank.

Message 1 of 5 (547 Views)

Re: Tank spawning bug

Community Manager

@Gavinmac09175 

I haven't seen other reports on this yet. Can you try recording a clip next time this happens and send it our way? If you can record the last 5 minutes leading up to it that helps us identify what could trigger it. Thanks!

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 5 (499 Views)

★★ Novice
Yeah, if it happens again where I'm "lying" on the ground for longer than normal after choosing a tank, I'll try to record a clip of it. Though I play on Xbox, so I don't know if or how I can record a 5 min clip without recording all of my game sessions with Mixer or Twitch.
Message 3 of 5 (495 Views)

★★★ Newbie

That EA just blindly implemented this without a second thought is disappointing. Spawn in as the driver of the tank? All that achieves is disallowing other players from EVER using the Tank.

- Player enters tank as the driver

- Opposing team destroys tank (player fragged)

- Player re-spawns into the tank

I've played approximately 1500 matches, but have never been able to use a tank or plane

I already know EA isn't paying attention, requiring children to do their work for them. If you get instructions from a child, then expect to have childish problems.You have a support department in India that knows nothing of the product, why they're not online playing every day is baffling.

Message 4 of 5 (455 Views)

★★ Guide

This was a rare bug on PS4 like 6 months ago but lately I have not had the issue occur.

Message 5 of 5 (403 Views)