by Persimius

Original Post

Tank Solo for 2 Extra Points

★★★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone XR
OS Version 12
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug When doing multi team tank solo the points do not add up correctly.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Clear phase 1 of the heroic Tank raid with a single team, dying in the second phase. Now go in to phase 2 with a second team and finish the entire raid..
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

It seems that if the second team is the Finn C3PO team, you get two extra points, and if the second team is one of the AA BB8 CLS variations you get one less point  

Our other theory is the method of dying quickly in phase 2. When using the Finn team, set your first team to auto/basic in phase 2 to die faster. 

Either way, two team solos are always off by 1 or 2 points, either causing the player to lose or win the lottery, respectively. 

4391C4C8-6FDF-4C56-A300-96C8A309A254.jpeg
Message 1 of 4 (347 Views)

Re: Tank Solo for 2 Extra Points

Hi, thanks for the report!

In order to MindTricks or HighCommand to investigate this, can you please provide information about this raid? Which guild, your ally code, and the date/time that this raid ended, so they can check the individual scores and see what happened?

★★★★★ Novice
Return of the Schwartz, 815-584-748, 12/31/2018 around 3:00PM Central.
Message 3 of 4 (292 Views)

★★★ Novice

This issue is still happening constantly. 1 person is always getting 1-2 points more than everyone else who solos it. Meaning he always gets 1st place. This issue needs to be addressed asap, as all people who solo it should all end up with the same score.  This is far from fair and should be a priority to be fixed asap 

2019-03-09 21.52.23.jpg
Message 4 of 4 (226 Views)