Original Post

Accepted Solution

Talzin lead 5% tm gain not working

★★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPad
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPad Air 2
OS Version iOS 11
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Talzin lead zeta is supposed to give 5% turn meter to nightsister allies when a detrimental effect is resisted. Zero turn meter is being gained. This really hurts against Rex teams and Chaze teams who have tenacity up.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Use Nightsisters debuffs and see. Talzin AOE is the most noticeable cause she’ll have 0 tm after being resisted by all enemies after Rex or chirrut puts tenacity up.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States of America

Leadership says detrimental effects resisted gives 5% tm to all Nightsisters. This should work for stun & plague but it’s not working at all. 

Message 1 of 19 (1,926 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Talzin lead 5% tm gain not working

Community Manager (retired)
Hi all, apologies for the delay in replying to this thread. We investigated it a while back and were unable to reproduce and we tested it again now using Mother Talzin Leader and full Nightsister squad against Rex and other units and every time the enemy unit Resisted a debuff, Nightsister allies gained 5% TM. This was tested both against units with Tenacity Up and without.
However, if you do encounter any specific scenarios where this doesn't work as intended, it would help us to investigate further if you could provide screenshots, video and/or more details as to the exact teams composition, game mode, buffs/debuffs active, etc.

View in thread

Message 18 of 19 (2,019 Views)

All Replies

★★ Guide

Full leader ablity for Mothe Talzin reads: "Nightsister allies have +50% Potency and +30 Speed. When a Nightsister ally uses a Special ability, they inflict Plague on the selected target for 3 turns, which can't be Evaded. When an enemy Resists a detrimental effect, Nightsister allies gain 5% Turn Meter. When a Nightsister ally uses a Basic ability during their turn, a random defeated Nightsister ally is Revived with 50% Health and called to Assist, then the Revived ally is immediately defeated unless an enemy was defeated (the Revived ally can't be Revived by this effect again until the end of the next turn)

Part in Bold, underline,italics is the portion in question. Lets dive a little deeper and look at the mechanics from this site https://swgoh.gg/characters/mother-talzin/ability/the-great-mother

I believe the last is where the issue is: Read as follows.

RecoverContext #0leaderability_mothertalzin_quicken_nightsisters
For All from Enemy Side who are Alive and is affiliation_nightsisters
Recover 5% Turn Meter
Effect is unresistable
 Descriptivespeed_recovery

Context Returned: Speed amount gained

should probably read like this:
RecoverContext #0leaderability_mothertalzin_quicken_nightsisters
For All from Enemy Side (change to Ally Sidewho are Alive and is affiliation_nightsisters
Recover 5% Turn Meter
Effect is unresistable
 Descriptivespeed_recovery

Context Returned: Speed amount gained

Seems we are actually giving TM to the enemy Nightsister team and not our own team, probably not the intended effect and not working as intended or written. I will add a picture for context as well from SWGOH.gg
IMG_3466.jpg
Message 2 of 19 (1,864 Views)

Hero (Retired)
Read those mechanics again and pay attention to the nesting.

First, Talzin applies a resist handler to all from enemy side. When that person resists, they give 5% tm to all their Nightsister enemies. The enemy of your enemy is your friend--er, ally. So that part is correct.

So if NS allies are not gaining tm on enemy resist, something else is going on.
Message 3 of 19 (1,841 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

It be honest I think maybe we are all stretching here and just need a little help for the devs to get this corrected. We have not even seen if getting resisted from the Tenacity Up would count to the 5% TM gain. Which could be part of the issues as well.  Basically needs to be a comment from Devs if this is WAI against Rex with Tenacity up on Enemy Team

or not.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Message 4 of 19 (1,824 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I think GP has it right... it should say ally side instead of enemy side

Message 5 of 19 (1,816 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Thanks for the report guys. We flagged this for investigation.

Message 6 of 19 (1,790 Views)

★ Guide

@Grandepatron I think you were close looking at the mechnics. I know they have finally flagged this for a bug.
What I see if I compare it to CLS who has the same thing as part of his leader ability just with rebels instead of NS is an entire part missing.

The part you showed looks like the query only runs at encounter start (not sure why). CLS has this same string but he also has another one right above it that is missing from MT. I think this is what is causing it not to work

This is CLS mechanic.

CSL lead mechnic

MT has what is in the lower red box but not what is in the first red box.

Message 7 of 19 (1,769 Views)

★★ Guide
Oh good point Scuba! Dang glad you looked at.
Message 8 of 19 (1,742 Views)

★★★ Guide

Hello!  Been like a month... new toons on the horizon I'm sure... any word?  It's not an inconsequential issue.  Thank you.

Message 9 of 19 (1,689 Views)

★★★ Guide

Any News yet on this one?  Holdo's coming around to make NS obsolete - so LS can have it's assurance again - so now that's happened, can NS get their fix?

Message 10 of 19 (1,655 Views)