Tallie Lintra unable to complete broken savior kills milestone.

by Silverdaysfail

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Tallie Lintra unable to complete broken savior kills milestone.

★ Novice

Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
What is your issue related to? Challenges
Which part of it? Persistent
Summarize your bug Tallie Lintras milestone is broken and reads as Saviour kills in the milestone menus. But every time I get a savior kill in starfighter assault or hero/villain starfighters, it does not count towards the completion of that milestone sadly.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? SilverDaysFail
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 04/01/19
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 10:00 am
In what game mode did the bug occur? Starfighter Assault
What is your time zone? GMT (UTC)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I can send a screen shot of the issue if need be.
What happens when the bug occurs? It just does not count towards my milestone completion. It broke after one of the updates in March or April.
What do you expect to see? Nothing because this milestone challenge is broken as f*ck lol just like this game still. Please help.
Please select your region North America
AMD or Nvidia Model Number

Please just let me complete this milestone correctly or just reward it to me. Have already gotten. Several savior kills will be very upset and disappointed if you guys make me grind all over again just cus of this bug. I'll be livid if you make me spend more time to complete her savior challenges but you guys do what you must thanks.

Message 1 of 4 (555 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Tallie Lintra unable to complete broken savior kills milestone.

★ Novice
Hey so I meant to report this a couple days ago now. Sorry. So I have found that the day I posted this I played Starfighter assault and this exact challenge actually displayed that I completed 2 more savior kills as her but it only registers in Starfighter Assault! I'm very happy that this works but for some reason it does not work or register in/for Hero and Villains Starfighters. Not sure if it is this way as the game was made/developed but either way thanks for reaching out out to me! Very appreciated!

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (504 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @Silverdaysfail 

Thanks for reporting that! I believe this issue was looked into before, but I will check what its current status.

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 4 (514 Views)

★ Novice
Hey so I meant to report this a couple days ago now. Sorry. So I have found that the day I posted this I played Starfighter assault and this exact challenge actually displayed that I completed 2 more savior kills as her but it only registers in Starfighter Assault! I'm very happy that this works but for some reason it does not work or register in/for Hero and Villains Starfighters. Not sure if it is this way as the game was made/developed but either way thanks for reaching out out to me! Very appreciated!
Message 3 of 4 (505 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Great to hear that you've figured it out @Silverdaysfail Large smile

I'll mark your post as the accepted solution then Wink

/Ataashi

Message 4 of 4 (498 Views)