Talia's Heal Not Giving TM in HSR P4

★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone X
OS Version 12.2
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 233-951-319
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug Talia's heal not giving TM to nightsister allies upon basic or double attack in HSR P4.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? test it
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Asia
Country Singapore

Talia's heal not giving TM to nightsister allies upon basic or double attack in HSR P4.

Has not happened in the past.

And I can't upload a video like wth? 

The attached picture can't show much anyway but its the best i can do.

Screenshot 2019-04-01 at 3.36.06 PM.png
Message 1 of 11 (712 Views)

Re: Talia's Heal Not Giving TM in HSR P4

Hi, thanks for the report! How frequently did you see this occuring?

A few things to note: Talia's heal does not provide turn meter. Ventress' leadership provides 50% turn meter when a NS drops below 100% health. If Talia's heal brings a NS up to 100% health, and then Bonds of Weakness deals damage to reduce a NS below 100% health, then this is what grants the 50% turn meter.

Situations I can think of in which the team will not receive the 50% turn meter:
1) Talia's attack misses, so no heal occurs.
2) Talia's heal doesn't bring a NS up to 100% (like Zombie in your pic)
3) Bonds of Weakness was just cleared so does 0 damage
4) A NS is Isolated (so can't gain tm or heal outside their turn).

Your screenshot shows the heal, but doesn't show the BoW damage yet, so I wouldn't expect to see tm gain triggering yet. What happened immediately after your picture?

Also, this website has file size limitations which impacts the ability to upload high-res images or large video files. You can upload your video to a hosting website (like Youtube) and provide a link here if you have footage you'd like to submit.

Thanks!

★ Apprentice
Thanks for bringing up the above pointers. I have done countless of HSR P4 using AV lead and I do understand the concept behind the TM chain. But really I can't get Talia's tm chain to connect this time. My other guildies hasn't experience it so I think it may be an isolated case.
Message 3 of 11 (677 Views)

Sorry you were having trouble. I just had one of my best runs ever last night, so I know the overall mechanics were still working. I wish I could help diagnose what was happening with your run last night. Any possibility of uploading the video to youtube and sharing it here so we can see?

Message 5 of 11 (661 Views)

The thing I notice most about that video is that the Bonds of Weakness didn't trigger. Before your attack, it was at 14. Talia attacked twice (and each should have triggered BoW), but neither attack triggered. It should have gone up to 16.

Since BoW didn't trigger, no damage was done to the team, so their health didn't drop below 100%, so no tm is given. I've never seen Bonds not trigger though...

I wonder if there's a bug with Talia's double attack not triggering Bonds? Was that the only time it happened?

★ Apprentice
yea only time it happened. i will be observing for the next run to see if it happens again
Message 8 of 11 (636 Views)

I never use talia’s double attack, so I’ve never seen this behavior.

★ Apprentice

If Talia's health aint full her 2nd attack behaves like her basic. 

Message 10 of 11 (628 Views)