Original Post

Accepted Solution

Talia dispelling fracture

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone X
OS Version Newest
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug This has happened to me a few times in squad arena. My Thrawn fractured Mother Talzin, then Talia does her healing ability and it dispels Fracture, which I think shouldn’t be dispelled based on the description in Thrawn’s kit. Fracture also prevents bonus turn meter, so Talia’s special ability shouldn’t be giving Talzin extra turn meter, but Talzin almost always immediately goes after Talia does her healing ability. Unless I’m missing something, I think this is a bug.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play squad arena. My team was EP lead with sion, Thrawn, Vader, and tarkin. Other team was Talzin lead with Assaj, Daka, Talia, and zombie.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone X
OS Version Newest
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 923-875-172
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug This has happened to me a few times in squad arena. My Thrawn fractured Mother Talzin, then Talia does her healing ability and it dispels Fracture, which I think shouldn’t be dispelled based on the description in Thrawn’s kit. Fracture also prevents bonus turn meter, so Talia’s special ability shouldn’t be giving Talzin extra turn meter, but Talzin almost always immediately goes after Talia does her healing ability. Unless I’m missing something, I think this is a bug.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play squad arena. My team was Emperor lead with Vader, Sion, Thrawn, and Tarkin. Other team was Talzin lead with Assaj, Talia, Daka, and Zombie.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

Message 1 of 5 (422 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Talia dispelling fracture

Initial thoughts is because you are running EP lead, when Talia cleanses the debuffs (not including fracture) she is giving your team a ton of turn meter. Are you sure it isn't expiring naturally due to Thrawn having full TM after the cleanse and reaching his turn? If this isn't the case could you possibly grab a video or screenshots next time it happens? It helps work put what's going on.

There was a squiffy moment earlier in the week where the rebel officers locked buffs in the DSTB could be dispelled, but that was fixed, so I hope it's not related to that.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (396 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

Sorry for the double post, not sure what happened there. 

Message 2 of 5 (409 Views)

Initial thoughts is because you are running EP lead, when Talia cleanses the debuffs (not including fracture) she is giving your team a ton of turn meter. Are you sure it isn't expiring naturally due to Thrawn having full TM after the cleanse and reaching his turn? If this isn't the case could you possibly grab a video or screenshots next time it happens? It helps work put what's going on.

There was a squiffy moment earlier in the week where the rebel officers locked buffs in the DSTB could be dispelled, but that was fixed, so I hope it's not related to that.

Message 3 of 5 (397 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You are totally right, I think that’s what’s happening. Just ran it again and looks like Talia’s heal gives Thrawn full turn meter, making fracture expire. So not a bug after all. Thanks! 

Message 4 of 5 (383 Views)

No problem, happy to help!

Message 5 of 5 (373 Views)