Talia causing game crash

★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPad
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPad 3rd generation
OS Version iOS 9.3.5
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 226-622-147
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug Game crashes and closes when I use Talia's 3rd ability in Sith raid.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Tier 5 Sith raid use MT lead, Talia, Acolyte, Asajj, Daka and do Talia's 3rd ability.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country England

In tier 5 Sith raid phase 2 today (24th April '18) everytime I use Talia's 3rd ability the game crashes and closes down. It didn't happen yesterday in phase 1 with the exact same team though. MT lead, Talia, Acolyte, Asajj, Daka. I tried reinstalling the app and it then crashed the second time I did Talia's 3rd ability.

Message 1 of 6 (479 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Talia causing game crash

EA Live QV Team

Hi @4szu5gi00b4x and thank you for the report.

We are currently investigating a rare issue, where Talia's "Harrowing Assault" is causing crashes.

Did you already try the available troubleshooting steps (reinstall, close background apps, ensure your iOS is up-to-date etc.)?

More steps can be found in our help article: https://help.ea.com/en/help/mobile/troubleshooting-steps-for-ios-apps/

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (680 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hi @4szu5gi00b4x and thank you for the report.

We are currently investigating a rare issue, where Talia's "Harrowing Assault" is causing crashes.

Did you already try the available troubleshooting steps (reinstall, close background apps, ensure your iOS is up-to-date etc.)?

More steps can be found in our help article: https://help.ea.com/en/help/mobile/troubleshooting-steps-for-ios-apps/

Message 2 of 6 (681 Views)

★ Novice

Yes the OS for my iPad is up to date, I tried reinstalling and closing background apps and it still happens. It's happening in p3 Sith raid now with the same lineup but it didn't crash until the third time I used Talia's 3rd ability. My game seems to slow the more stacks of bonds of weakness there are.

Message 3 of 6 (453 Views)

★ Novice

I've been experiencing the same Harrowing Assault crash since I started playing about a month ago, but only on my iPad, never on my iPhone. I have to switch to my phone whenever I use or face Talia.  My son has stopped playing in part because of this bug.

I'm using a 4th ge iPad (model A1458) running iOS 10.3.3.  I've wiped the device and reinstalled SWGOH, doesn't help.

Message 4 of 6 (392 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi, I've been experimenting the same crash many times, in Galactic Wars and in Territory Battles. Often the crash occurs the first time Talia uses her third ability. I am also on iPad 4th gen. 

My os version is 10.3.3

My ally code is 316-975-199

Other info that can be helpful : My Talia's Assault ability is at level 4

Message 5 of 6 (377 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah. Happens to me all the time but as of what I've tried only in the arena for me... It gets frustrating really quickly because she's in my top team.

Some useful info: Apple IPhone 5, ally code: 189-144-285, Often, Europe, the Netherlands. iOS 10.3.3

Message 6 of 6 (320 Views)