Original Post

Accepted Solution

Talia basic defect in STR P4

★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone
OS Version Newest
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug The decision to nerf STR P4 has coursed Talias basic to no longer heal as described while healing is capped at 20 BoW.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Test it
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country Denmark

Message 1 of 6 (586 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Talia basic defect in STR P4

EA Live QV Team

Hi @BaldurCPH and thank you for the report.

We are aware of the implications of the STR changes and will look into this today as announced HERE.

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (594 Views)

All Replies

I'm confused as to these reports. You're reporting that "the decision to cap healing at 20 BoW causes <healing skills> to heal less at 20 BoW?"

That sounds exactly like the intended function, and not a bug. That's like you're saying "a healing skill didn't work on a character who had healing immunity, so that's a bug."

We can be unhappy about the change, but if it matches what the developers told us will happen, it's by design and not a bug.

★★★★★ Apprentice

I’m telling the dev the implications since they don’t have a clue of what they are doing.

Now A LOT toons and abilities does not work AS INTENDED, so now they most fix that.

Message 3 of 6 (556 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @BaldurCPH and thank you for the report.

We are aware of the implications of the STR changes and will look into this today as announced HERE.

Message 4 of 6 (595 Views)

★ Apprentice

I've noticed that my NS team (and other teams) don't even heal back to 90%.  Tried it with Jedi Consular and I don't even think he healed at all, stuck at 60%. 

Message 5 of 6 (519 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_HighCommand Thanks - looking foreward to that. The time is 22.00 (10 pm) here in UTC +1 and no reports yet. Still hoping :-)

I hope you fix it right this time by looking into Trayas abilities - right now an entire fraction of Nightsisters including a worthless zeta (Ventress lead which don’t give critical turnmeter) is held hostage. My score in Phase 3 was halved cutting my from top 3 and the price box of T04-01 while I have the strongest NS team in the guild.

Message 6 of 6 (504 Views)