Talia Bug

★★★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone 7
OS Version 11.2.5
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 669-634-998
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug When auto-battling, Talia will heal when all allies have full health. I think perhaps she is healing based on allies losing protection, but obviously her heal doesn't regain protection.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Do any battle with Talia on the team. Make sure it's a battle where the allies will take some damage. Use the auto-battle with skill feature. Talia will heal allies when everyone is at full health.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

I know this isn't a major bug, but if Talia wastes a heal when allies have full health, when the heal is needed it will be on cooldown and could cause you to lose characters or the battle.

Message 1 of 6 (327 Views)

Re: Talia Bug

★★★ Guide

Did you see if they also had a debuff on them?  It's likely that her AI is looking to cleanse or heal - I could also go to .gg and look it up but I'll leave that to someone with more snoop-power.

Message 2 of 6 (315 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I don't recall there being other nightsisters in the party, so I don't think she'd be trying to dispell debuffs.  I don't know for sure though, so I may try to look in to that some.

Message 3 of 6 (310 Views)

★★★★ Novice

The AI has mostly been bad for me whenever I use Auto. It uses AOE even if 1 opponent is left in Phase 1 of a 8-phase battle. Thus, I barely use it

Message 4 of 6 (299 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I agree with you.  It really annoys me to see Vader use Force Crush on 1 opponent with barely any life left.  But nevertheless, I tend to use it sometimes when I don't feel like clicking every command. 

Message 5 of 6 (291 Views)

★★★ Guide

I'd love to be able to set priorities or have a couple options for optimizing toon AI - I think the wider audience would have more issues with it then solutions....

A blanket ai rule that when fighting one opponent - do not use specials - could even get you into trouble with a Savage or Kylo. 

Ultimately- if the AI was too good battles would be longer NO BODY wants that - LOL

Message 6 of 6 (286 Views)