Takes forever to find games [PC]

★★★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GTX 1080
Enter RAM memory size in GB 32
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Enlightx999
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In the lobby (waiting area before the match)
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Trying to find a game …
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Waiting for 5 - 10 minutes+ to find each game
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? Every time
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) Any time during the day and night
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? It just sits in the waiting lobby loading and searching .. after some time, it’ll display how many people are in queue, and it’ll show low numbers like 5 or something..
What should be happening instead? I should find a game within a minute. This is how it is routinely on Xbox
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Fix load times! And actually make cross play work! There’s no reason why I should be able to find games in seconds on Xbox , but yet have to wait 10+ minutes on PC.. especially when it claims to be cross play… And yes. I’ve tried multiple different servers - St. Louis, all 4 Iowa servers, NYC … And please display live population per server

Cannot find matches to save my life on PC.

duos is near impossible, trios still takes forever.

crossplay is clearly fake for searching for available players, because there is an abundance of Xbox players and games at all times.

please fix  

Message 1 of 2 (546 Views)

Re: Takes forever to find games [PC]

★★ Guide
@Shockz4 what times are you playing at and which mode, rank?

Honestly, I have never faced any issues with matchmaking - multiple regions not to mention multiple servers, pretty much 24/7... Diamond ranked does take up to a few minutes usually but that's about how long does it get for me...
Message 2 of 2 (525 Views)