Tactical Genius Quest Improperly Tracking Unique Buffs

★★★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone 6s Plus
OS Version 12.1.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 344-797-917
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug When doing part 3 of the Grand Arena: Tactical Genius quest, Unique Buffs are not being tracked correctly. When BB-8 gives an ally Secret Intel, it is not counted as a Unique Buff towards quest completion, even though the ability explicitly states that Secret Intel is a Unique Buff.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play a Grand Arena battle with BB-8, apply secret intel to an ally, and see that it does not advance the quest.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

Secret Intel not counting as Unique Buff.

Message 1 of 12 (1,221 Views)

Re: Tactical Genius Quest Improperly Tracking Unique Buffs

★★★★ Novice

This happened to me too. The chewbacca should also give unique buffs? Idk. The wording is generic and I’m sure they need to elaborate.

Message 2 of 12 (1,204 Views)

★ Guide
Revan Tactical Advantage isn't counted either. I forgot to check CLS and Bastila buffs, but I think they are bugged also and don't give them every time.
Message 3 of 12 (1,179 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Bastila works for sure, and I think CLS does also.

Message 4 of 12 (1,168 Views)

Chewie's guard and Revan's strategic advantage don't counts as buffs. They are mechanics rather than buffs. Hence the blue box. "Prepared" won't count either for this reason.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 5 of 12 (1,162 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I think Guard actually worked. It’s just inconsistent. I finished the quest so it doesn’t affect me anymore, but I hope they fix it for others.

Message 6 of 12 (1,158 Views)

★ Guide

Ok.  Bastila seems to work, but secret Intel is definitely bugged.  It only seems to record the first time it's gained from bb8.  It does not seem to record it when it's passed from ally to Ally. 

Message 7 of 12 (1,148 Views)

★ Novice

I used c3p0 chewy cls sion hermit bb8 in my teams on offense only progressed 2 places on unique ability part of the quest all used unique buffs multiple times.

Message 8 of 12 (991 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Agreed, quest not WAI for C3PO and BB8, I've been using them both on offense for past few rounds but my quest is still only 8/20 (from the 8 times I used CLS.)

On tonight's round I even went slow with 3po to make sure everyone in the party had 3 stacks of translation, but got no credit towards the quest.

Message 9 of 12 (928 Views)

★★ Novice

I know that Frenzy also works so you can use Bistan to count to the quest as well. Sadly you're only likely to use Frenzy once per battle but it's better than nothing I guess. 

Message 10 of 12 (865 Views)