Re: Tackles/Sacks not counting on “fall forward” animations

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Community Manager

Via EA_KRAELO:

NOTE: This update does not include a fix for players falling forward; however, our teams are aware of the issue and investigating how to address it. Once we have an update, we will make sure to post on the EA Forums.

Source: https://forums.ea.com/en/madden-nfl/discussion/241477/madden-nfl-february-quick-fix-title-update 

Blueberry.png
Message 11 of 16 (562 Views)

★★ Novice

I’ve had a similar issue where I ended up getting flagged for roughing. 

Message 12 of 16 (523 Views)

★ Novice

The update didn't fix the problem either I have so many clips of it happening 

Message 13 of 16 (437 Views)

★ Novice
The new update didn't fix it... I reinstalled to see if it wouldn't and have atleast 10 clips of it still happening. So I uninstalled again. I buy because I love football and because EA stopped making NCAA.
Message 14 of 16 (436 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've been experiencing the same issue and I honestly feel that it's a "subtle" bug because players may not realize that the falling forward for 3 yards 90% of plays is actually a bug - players may think its part of the game's intended design.  I think that lends to why there isn't A TON more of players freaking out about this bug.

Until this bug, I was playing franchise mode during a majority of my free time.  I truly love franchise mode and as long as Madden features it, I imagine I'll be buying all of the next Madden titles....however this bug truly is game-breaking. Defensive players are now doomed to never increase their development traits since their tackles/sacks aren't being recorded and these stats are exclusively how the in game players are supposed to increase in skill year to year.  

I sincerely hope and pray that EA is taking the bug seriously.  I really would enjoy getting the chance to continue my franchises (particularly my single-player franchise which got half-way thru its 7th season before I had to stop playing due to the glitch) and my respect for EA as a company would be greatly bolstered by a prompt response to this serious bug.

Message 15 of 16 (425 Views)

Community Manager

*UPDATE*

Hey Madden Community,

The following updates are in today’s Title Update:

• Addressed an issue related to players falling forward after a tackle
  • Improved logging related to connectivity issues

Thank you again for your patience and continued feedback.

- The Madden Team

https://forums.ea.com/en/madden-nfl/discussion/242026/madden-nfl-19-march-quick-fix-title-update

Blueberry.png
Message 16 of 16 (1,091 Views)