Re: TW very buggy

by Kitiara6057

Original Post

★★★★★ Newbie

This problem exists in my game as well.  Can’t access fleets which is frustrating.  I am on an iPhone.  I have restarted phone.  Reset and erased all content on my phone and I downloaded all apps back on my phone.  Still the same issue.  Obviously this a guild wide issue and it just with my game however I have done all I can do.  This is on EA to fix the bug.  Unfortunately this is at the expense of the whole guild.

243-273-444

Message 11 of 31 (912 Views)

★★ Novice
@wooky909 Same both on iPad 2018 and BlueStacks 4.90.0 (2809)
Message 12 of 31 (908 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I'm playing on samsung galaxy s10+.

When trying to click on fleet field in territory war, i just get an endless loading screen.

ally code is 462 743 871.

Time is entire TW duration but currently its 4pm German time.

Message 13 of 31 (904 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same issue seen using iphone

Message 14 of 31 (895 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I am also having this issue along with my other guildmates (DHAL). 

Issue has been happening since last night - September 18th, 2019 in the evening

Ally code is 287-658-351

My device was an Ipad Pro

Message 15 of 31 (877 Views)

★★ Novice

Similar issue except it was trying to access the stats, makes it very frustrating as officers trying to find out who has hit and who hasn't. This is also guild wide as no one has been able to access that screen.

Message 16 of 31 (868 Views)

★ Apprentice

@EA_HighCommand  please let us know what you need to confirm that this glitch cost us rewards. We were never able to access fleets and our opponents encountered an issue filling that sector, which is why it’s not maxed out in Wooky’s screenshot. We are a guild that has an avg fleet ranking of 36.78, and we have 50 Han’s Millennium Falcon with the corresponding meta fleet setups. There’s no reason why we wouldn’t play this sector! 

5F6EF8DD-8F7F-4BA0-AA82-8E5CC303875E.jpeg
7A380DD9-6311-43A0-8DA9-C46DF9431AD1.jpeg
Message 17 of 31 (860 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Hello @EA_HighCommand !

I recorded a video on my iPhone, but I cannot upload it. It says format unsupported. (Video is mp4). Could you please let me know what video format is supported?

thanks

Message 18 of 31 (857 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @wooky909,

The video is probably too large (.mp4 format is fine). If you can shrink the size, it would be awesome to upload it to Youtube (for example) and post the link here. Thanks!

Message 19 of 31 (845 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@EA_HighCommand Hello!
Here you go:
https://youtu.be/5TW_Hne2CRM
I hope this helps, and I also hope the whole guild gets compensated for this. We obviously lost our TW, and we are all very upset.
Thank you.
Message 20 of 31 (824 Views)