TW missing after preview phase

★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Samsung Galaxy S8
OS Version Pie
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 156-582-458
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug TW icon is missing on home screen and guild events
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country England

I signed up to (joined) the latest Territory War during the preview phase. As soon as that phase ended and the setting defence phase began the icon on the home screen and option in guild events disappeared so I cannot enter to deploy.

My guildees inform me that I am still showing as 'joined' in the TW, which presumably affects the GP count by which they are paired against another guild, but I can't contribute

Message 1 of 6 (346 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: TW missing after preview phase

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

Hi @darkfuff and thank you for the report.

According to our logs, it appears that you've left the TW on 2019-03-17 18:08 GMT and never joined back in, which is why you can't see it anymore.

Could you provide us with a screenshot of the member list with your name on it, if that is not too much trouble? Thanks!

View in thread

Message 3 of 6 (332 Views)

All Replies

Thanks @darkfuff ! Hopefully @EA_HighCommand will have a chance to review your account and see what's going on.

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

Hi @darkfuff and thank you for the report.

According to our logs, it appears that you've left the TW on 2019-03-17 18:08 GMT and never joined back in, which is why you can't see it anymore.

Could you provide us with a screenshot of the member list with your name on it, if that is not too much trouble? Thanks!

Message 3 of 6 (333 Views)

★ Novice
I can't see the list myself as I can't get in. I will see if a guildmate can take a photo for me to paste here
Message 4 of 6 (323 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Yeah @darkfuff, that's what I meant.

Message 5 of 6 (321 Views)

★ Novice
Got the photos, doesn't actually show me in the points section. Had poor signal the last few days due to what the UK classes as stormy weather, so maybe my click didn't get through. Thanks anyway
Message 6 of 6 (315 Views)