TW mismatch

★ Guide

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? gameplay issue
OS Version gameplay issue
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) gameplay issue
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug opponent guild is massiv stronger
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? play the game
Connection Type
Please select your region
Country

as mentioned before... opponent guild is massiv stronger, short version of the mismatch:

trayas: 7 vs. 0
g11 toons: 931 vs. 709
g12 toons: 925 vs. 798
zetas: 1000 vs. 941

nothing more to say... only winable if the others are all inactive^^

Message 1 of 11 (909 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: TW mismatch

EA Live QV Team

We've had a closer look into the current TW's matchmaking and it appears to be fine.

Please keep in mind, that it is always possible that not all guild members signed up and therefore the stats might differ.

View in thread

Message 5 of 11 (828 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hi @jedilord1 and thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Do you have your ally-code available, so we can have a look into it? Thanks!

Message 2 of 11 (890 Views)

★ Guide

my allycode is: 469983473

thanks a lot for looking into it... you can also have a look into the TW which is now on... a more horrorful opponent than last time:

short version of the TW mismatch for today:

trayas: 1 vs. 0
g11 toons: 919 vs. 731
g12 toons: 1007 vs. 851
zetas: 1148 vs. 978

Message 3 of 11 (852 Views)

How many members of your guild are registered, and how many squads per zone can be set?

EA Live QV Team

We've had a closer look into the current TW's matchmaking and it appears to be fine.

Please keep in mind, that it is always possible that not all guild members signed up and therefore the stats might differ.

Message 5 of 11 (829 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

46 members have signed...

even if our worst 4 players had not registered (but in reality they have) and even if the 4 best players of the opponent guild had not registered (but they have, because we see their def-squads... we see traya, we see hounds tooth 7* and so on...) it would be a mismatch!

we are talking about:
170 zetas difference!!!
188 g11 toons difference!!!
156 g12 toons difference!!!

so i had to to some work but now i have all the data from my guild:
on our side the 4 players that are missing for that TW are
1) al almani (4th strongest guildmember -> 28 zeta & 33 g12toons & 19 g11toons)
2) blackhorsec84 (19th strongest guildmember -> 21 zeta & 30 g12toons & 10 g11toons)
3) darkmike (14th strongest guildmember -> 24 zeta & 25 g12toons & 7 g11toons)
4) el wolfi (12th strongest guildmember -> 27 zeta & 24 g12toons & 15 g11toons)

it only could be a fair match if the 4 missing opponents have that as roster >>>> 67 zetas 59 g11 toons and 67 g12 toons <<<<
even the strongest player from team instinct (a guild with 222mio gp, maybe the strongest guild in the world?) doesn´t have that ammount of zetas^^ (he has only 48 but even that is insane compared to us and even compared to our opponents)

so please check the stats again, it is impossible to have a fair match right now!!

Message 6 of 11 (808 Views)

How many squads can be set per zone?

If you have 46 signed up, and they have 33 members signed up - then your numbers will be all messed up. There may not be as many zetas, g12s, etc. That's why I ask about the zone assignments, because it indicates how many players the "smaller" guild has registered.

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

we had to set 22 squads per field... so they had 6 members missing... also impossible for a fair fight look at the numbers^^ even if we would battle team instict (the 222mio guild mentioned before) and the 6 top player were missing they would still have more zetas than us

and beside that problem a not matching ammount of players are an additonally problem which makes the before mentioned problem even worse^^

why?
because one member with 4mio gp kills easily with no effort more than 2 member with each 2mio gp...
or a player with 6 full g12 squads (only 30 g12 toons) kills easily more than 2 player with no g12 squads

Message 8 of 11 (782 Views)

★ Guide

@EA_HighCommandany word on this issue?
if there is no issue with your matchmaking program than your secretly kept mechanic to match guilds is horrible bad programmed and doesn´t compare the really necassary data witch is needed to match a fair fight...

Message 9 of 11 (747 Views)

★★★ Novice

Guilds are cheating because you allow anyone who joins a guild to still participate in TW. You put a 24-hour wait time on donations/asking for donations, but, they can still join TW.

So, the cheating guild dumps higher players before TW starts. The lower stats are used to match the guilds. Then, they simply have their strong members join back in the guild and join TW.

Look at HANable Mention. They just did this for the current TW. I saw around 40 members on swgoh.gg when TW started. When preview was over, they suddenly had 49 members. They went from 11 Revans to 24 Revans. DOUBLE!!!

One of the stronger members went to Galaxies Guardian guild and then back to HANable Mention guild.

Your match ups are not fine. Your match ups are not working. People are cheating the system!

Message 10 of 11 (710 Views)