TW locks up

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Phone
OS Version 14.6
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 276647725
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Every time I go into F2 in TW, the game locks up in the loading wheel and doesn't permit me to set a fleet (when we were in the defense phase), and doesn't permit me to attack. IT just gives me the loading wheel.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not every account seems to have this issue, but when I press the bottom button when I pull up F2 it happens, after clicking "disobey order"
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

Imagine the loading wheel spinning after you press "disobey order," it's just that continuously.

Message 1 of 5 (359 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: TW locks up

EA Live QV Team

Hello there,

We have now reported this issue to the team for further investigation.

Unfortunately, Territory War battles and results are final and cannot be changed.

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (257 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice
@CharlesMandore This also fails on Samsug Galaxy S7, and on Bluestacks. Happening on almost all guild-members accounts.
Message 2 of 5 (330 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Yeah, me too. There is this infinite loading screen in the second fleet territory that isn't allowing my fleet to attack. Strange how it's not affecting the first fleet territory where I sent 6 of my 7 fleets to engage, but I still have a Tarkin left...

Message 3 of 5 (315 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue but in the first fleet field. In our TW all fleets are beaten but the final battle can’t be accessed. Multiple people from the team tried to access but all het the same spinning wheel and can’t access.

94A1E483-2F96-4837-9F9B-CF22AF4010C7.png
2A9ABD50-6142-4334-A106-D21F29BDDC2C.png
E5AA25C2-443F-4305-B3AA-42B477EB9127.png
Message 4 of 5 (301 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hello there,

We have now reported this issue to the team for further investigation.

Unfortunately, Territory War battles and results are final and cannot be changed.

Message 5 of 5 (258 Views)