Re: TW is back and app crashes are back

by lucasrroch

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Aaaaand the crashes are back again-again-again...

Just had two forced crashes in less than 10 minutes during two battles... I gotta say, this recent QoL update has proven to be the best so far... (sarcasm) ... imagine having to buy a new iPhone Xs in order to play this game now... makes you wonder if CG made some kind of deal with manufacturers of phones? haha... to make everyone with an older model phone buy a new one 👻👻👻 (jk)

Message 11 of 21 (840 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Tw is a crash fest.  What a waste. 

Message 12 of 21 (824 Views)

★★ Novice
I play on iPad Air, iOS 12.2. The game crashes often, once or twice a day, at any time. Last night I lost my CLS Chewie team at the start of an important TW battle. It’s really frustrating. Been playing since the start and this has been happening for the past couple of months. I cross fingers and pray every time I enter battle...
Message 13 of 21 (810 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here, I’ve posted several times and EA is just ignoring the problem

Message 14 of 21 (799 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Same here. But I am finding it also hangs in Squad Arena, and it does so always very close to the beginning of the match... In mid attack... Like shown in the attached pic.

Screenshot_2019-04-26-20-01-41~01.png
Message 15 of 21 (793 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Is this truly going to be fixed or are you just waiting for people to upgrade their phones?  I find it disingenuous that players using an iPhone6 in particular, but other devices that are crashing on TW and GA are at a complete disadvantage in this game.

I have no shot at winning in GA and TW when I am giving away battles because of the game crashes.  And since these are the events with the most frequent payouts, you give FTP people no chance to keep up with their peers.  And PTP people like me are just flat out angry and ready to move on - because really that is where you are at.  3 players in my guild that spent good money on the game have moved on and I'm guessing that is no different than what you are seeing across the board as panic farming and cash grabs have gone through the roof in the past few months.  If the modes don't work correctly and fairly across the fair spectrum of devices, don't run them until they do.  Or simply say - we don't support these devices any longer and we'll move along.  Nothing to see here.

Message 16 of 21 (786 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have an LG 10" G pad and same crashing issues.

Message 17 of 21 (743 Views)

★★ Novice

I hate to add to this problem but me too. Today I can't seem to get anything to work for more than 3 minutes before the entire thing crashes on me. So frustrating! I also have an Iphone 6.

Message 18 of 21 (731 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I'm having this problem too. It's been happening for a month, I think. I'm using Oneplus 6T, so it's not some kind of old device. Already got losses at arena, TW, Grande Arena. That's really annoying considering how competitive these game modes are. Is this any closer to a solution? 

Message 19 of 21 (727 Views)

★★ Novice

What is the solution to this problem? Is there one?

Message 20 of 21 (719 Views)