TW disappearing from my game.

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPad
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? AS above
OS Version up to date
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 663-359-194
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug I joined TW and when it came to deploy squads TW just disappeared from my cantina screen and guild events screen.I am unable to see it at all As the GM if theres a probelem with the TW I am unable to report using the reporting feature. It should be noted this happened at the same time the pre -warning for Hoth/ Geo TB appeared This is the first time this has happened to me.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? view my account through my ally code?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country England

I joined TW and when it came to deploy squads TW just disappeared from my cantina screen and guild events screen.I am unable to see it at all
As the GM if theres a probelem with the TW I am unable to report using the reporting feature.
It should be noted this happened at the same time the pre -warning for Hoth/ Geo TB appeared

This is the first time this has happened to me.

i continue to play the game as normal so it has nothing to do with the internet.

Message 1 of 3 (198 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: TW disappearing from my game.

EA Live QV Team

Hi @SpiesAreUs and thanks for raising this.

From looking at the logs available to us, it appears you did not join this currently running Territory War. Please make sure that after you select join, you continue to the map screen to make sure that you have joined. Hope this helps!

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (182 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hi @SpiesAreUs and thanks for raising this.

From looking at the logs available to us, it appears you did not join this currently running Territory War. Please make sure that after you select join, you continue to the map screen to make sure that you have joined. Hope this helps!

Message 2 of 3 (183 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_UltraSlide Txs, I was convinced I had joined .
Message 3 of 3 (178 Views)