TW Ship Combat might be not WAI (reinforcement ships are replenished to full HP)

by adriancoolman

Original Post

Accepted Solution

TW Ship Combat might be not WAI (reinforcement ships are replenished to full HP)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Sony Z5
OS Version 8.0
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 415-691-675
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug I have recieved quite a few complaints from a lot of guild members about this thing,most of them classified it as an bug , and I doubt it's WAI . I do not know what triggers this or by what methods I'm just reporting what my guild mates are saying. In summary: After attacking enemy fleet commadner in TW ,only heavely damaging the first 3 ships that are spawned(not reinforcement) and destroying reinforcement ships,guild members are reporting that on their 2nd try on that same commander after destroying the reinforcement ships,those same destroyed reinforcement ships are back in their ship reinforcement slot with full hp and protecc.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Make tries with TW ships,all fights were under thrawn chimaera . (both enemy and ally)
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country France

All details in the main post

Message 1 of 16 (818 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: TW Ship Combat might be not WAI (reinforcement ships are replenished to full

EA Live QV Team

@adriancoolman

We've looked into both accounts now.

The first one did three battles against the same team and the enemy ships HP and Protection transferred correctly from one battle to the next. Could it be that it was a display issue as the one ArmyofShea reported?

The second account never fought twice against the same team, but the three battles he did he always was the first to battle against the enemy team.

View in thread

Message 15 of 16 (394 Views)

All Replies

Re: TW Ship Combat might be not WAI (reinforcement ships are replenished to full

★ Apprentice
Yes, same thing happened to me.
Wasted another fight because the enemy was shown with less ships but he still got the same starting ships and the same reinforcements as in fight 1, although some of them were destroyed.
Message 2 of 16 (799 Views)

★ Apprentice
bump for vision
Message 3 of 16 (767 Views)

★ Apprentice

*bump* too

Message 4 of 16 (758 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @adriancoolman and thank you for the report.

Do you have the name of the guild members who experienced that for us please, so we can look into it? Thank you!

Message 5 of 16 (747 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Ponnek.

Do you have your ally-code at hand, so we can investigate this further? Thanks!

Message 6 of 16 (744 Views)

★ Apprentice
614-453-824
276-235-373

of my two teammates that reported this

I've also issued community - wide call for this bug . I will let you know if there are other people who have experience this .
Message 7 of 16 (733 Views)

★ Apprentice
359-424-236
Message 8 of 16 (723 Views)

★ Apprentice

812 681 762

People from our sister guilds are slowly starting to report this aswell

Message 9 of 16 (703 Views)

★★ Novice

ArmyofShea here, ally code 336-854-471, iPad, OS 11.3.1.  I have not had the opportunity to fight in ship battles, but in this current TW, the other guild is into our ships, and the graphic display in regards to ship reinforcements is bugging out.  Example: members who have not been fought display the three ships they set as main, members who have been in battle display 5 ships, and show dead reinforcements.  These dead reinforcements then superimpose themselves all over the page.  Attached images. I got out of TW and back into it, but it’s still there. Thought this may be related to this thread. Thanks.

F6CC31B5-CBB6-44D2-96B3-78CCFA3C5DB2.png
90B72DC3-A7BF-49A0-B480-1F64F3BC1D34.png
BA8E2132-E9F1-4935-AAC3-48114483D20A.png
Message 10 of 16 (700 Views)