TW Roster Lock

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Iphone
OS Version 12.3.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 273-557-398
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug TW did lock roster on joining the TW. I moved mods specifically for the TW, joined the TW which should have locked the roster, then moved my mods back. Now that the setup phase has started, my entire guild has numerous troops with no mods because the roster was not locked as it should have.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Check TW roster screen shot
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

Please let me know if this will be the case with GAC as well. 

Message 1 of 9 (784 Views)

Re: TW Roster Lock

★ Novice

Can also confirm this is not a visual bug either.  Speeds, for example, are consistent with the incorrect mods rather than the intended mod setup.  In my case i joined first and it (probably) ocked the first setup.  Then i left and rejoined amd it has not locked the 2nd setup as it should have.

Message 2 of 9 (762 Views)

★ Apprentice

I also can confirm this is not a visual bug. My hux team got beat easily where they should have held if they went up against what it really is. (Highly doubtful the opponent used a metal for a visual G12 hux fo team) but my R3 Hux, R3 kru, and R5 fox Fo team beats up to a decent cls.

Message 3 of 9 (759 Views)

Did either of you leave and rejoin later? I did the same thing and had no issues with my mods being locked in their tw configuration.

★ Novice
@GladOS-013 Yes I did join then leave then rejoin.
Message 5 of 9 (735 Views)

★ Apprentice

I never joined first. I did my upgrades and then joined

Message 6 of 9 (729 Views)

★★ Novice
@GladOS-013 No. I only joined after setting my roster.
Message 7 of 9 (709 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@WLH1970Same problem here. I tripled checked my roster before I hit the join button. All my toons had all their mods.
Then I changed mods for arena.
First fight in tw, checking my mods... Missing.

And it was not a visual glitch. My relic'ed basti lead counter was destroyed by a trash GG team.

Message 8 of 9 (680 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same probelm for me.

I changed mod before joining, joined and then changed back mod. Mods arent like they were at joining...

Message 9 of 9 (652 Views)