TW- No Valid Fleet Commander

★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iphone SE
OS Version current
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 396-993-437
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug First time I've noticed that this happened. On the last TW we had (concluding 3/25/19), I set one fleet on defense. I attacked with two fleets on offense. When I went to attack a third time, it said that I did not have a valid fleet commander even though I still had Mace remaining and have not had issues using him in the past. P.S. the submit button can never decide when it wants to appear in google chrome. It finally decided to once I hit "enter" a few times underneath the picture.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Unfortunately, I don't know how to replicate it.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country United States

Message 1 of 4 (264 Views)

Re: TW- No Valid Fleet Commander

Community Manager (retired)
Hey, thanks for the report. I checked your account for the last TW which ended on 25/03/2019 and our records show you used all the Capital Ships you had:
Defense: Executrix
Offense: Home One (used to attack on 24/03/2019 - 12:55 UTC), Chimaera (used to attack on 24/03/2019 - 12:59 UTC) and Endurance (used to attack on 24/03/2019 - 13:25 UTC).
Message 2 of 4 (258 Views)

★ Apprentice

I understand that your records show that, but a bug most definitely occurred and I did not attack with Mace.  I went to use Mace for the 3rd attack and I got that error.  Didn't get to use him.  The first time I got the error, I did see his picture in the background behind the error as the pre-populated ship commander.  I exited the TW and tried again and same thing.  I restarted the app and got the same message but I know longer saw Mace's picture in the background. 

Another check that you can do to at least partially confirm I'm not BSing you is possibly check the ships that I would have allegedly attacked with in my line-up as well.  I assume it isn't reasonable or simply ordered by GP or something.   Did I win the battle?  Was any damage done?

Message 3 of 4 (239 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey, so looking more in depth at our records it shows that you attacked player Boomr and it was a Victory for you.

This was your fleet composition:

Capital Ship: Endurance

Ahsoka Tano's Jedi Starfighter (at the end of the battle this ship had 50% Health and 0 Protection)

Jedi Consular's Starfighter (at the end of the battle this ship had 100% Health and 100% Protection)

Umbaran Starfighter (at the end of the battle this ship had 100% Health and 75% Protection)

Scimitar (at the end of the battle this ship had 100% Health and 100% Protection)

Emperor's Shuttle (at the end of the battle this ship had 100% Health and 100% Protection)

Kylo Ren's Command Shuttle (at the end of the battle this ship had 100% Health and 100% Protection)

Clone Sergeant's ARC-170 (at the end of the battle this ship had 100% Health and 100% Protection)

The enemy (Boomr) fleet composition was the following:

Capital Ship: Home One (who was at 100% Health at the beginning of the battle)

Wedge Antilles's X-wing (this ship started at 48% Health and 4% Protection and finished at 0% Health and Protection)

I've also checked your account for any server side errors around the time of the battle and didn't find any.

Not quite sure why you got that error message. It might have been a one off, but please let me know if it occurs again for you.

Thank you.

Message 4 of 4 (229 Views)