[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone
OS Version 13
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 746288446
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug TW Matchup System must be off. We are a 50 person 180 mil GP (avg 3.7 mil) guild against a 226 mil guild (average 4.4 mil)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type
Please select your region North America
Country

This is not the first severe mismatch (average GP over 500k stronger) we have had in the past 5 TWs but this is the most imbalanced one. I couldnt imagine this being a case where the system is working properly

Us.png
Opponent.png
Message 1 of 5 (512 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: TW Matchmaking Error

EA Live QV Team

Hi @carsonTR,

As @GladOS-013 correctly stated, for Territory Wars, the GP of the participants is only one criterion (amongst others) used for matchmaking. The difference between your guild and the other guild is only minimal, and after we've checked, it appears the matchmaking was correctly executed.

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (454 Views)

All Replies

@carsonTR How many squads can be placed in each zone? Usually, when there's a "discrepancy" like this, it's because the higher GP guild didn't have all members sign up. The "Active GP" between the two guilds should be the same, though.

Now, as for the quality of players and their rosters, it might be a rough battle for you - but I guarantee that guild doesn't have a 20M advantage on you.

★★★★ Novice

This is true. We can fill 21 meaning they have 42 in but when you have 30+ Malaks vs 10ish Malaks, its kind of a crappy matchmaking. With GAC matchmaking improved, you would think TW would be as well

Message 3 of 5 (485 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @carsonTR,

As @GladOS-013 correctly stated, for Territory Wars, the GP of the participants is only one criterion (amongst others) used for matchmaking. The difference between your guild and the other guild is only minimal, and after we've checked, it appears the matchmaking was correctly executed.

Message 4 of 5 (455 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_HighCommand Will the GAC matchmaking ever be used to TW? When the other guild has 40 Malaks and we have 8, it gets out of hand
Message 5 of 5 (404 Views)