TW Fleet Territory Not Loading

by SchwainIessStain

Original Post

Accepted Solution

TW Fleet Territory Not Loading

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Both on my Iphone, android Tablet and emulator
OS Version 15
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 368-492-345
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug In Territory War, when I want to set my defensive fleet I can't open the ship selection page. It stucks on the blue circle window. It has been like this way for many days on 2 TW now. I couldn't set my defance and when I want to attack my opponent's fleet same problem occurs. Other parts are working the problem is only with the fleet part of the TW. I tried on my Iphone, my android tablet and with my pc emulater same thing happens all the time.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Asia
Country Turkey

In Territory War, when I want to set my defensive fleet I can't open the ship selection page. It stucks on the blue circle window. It has been like this way for many days on 2 TW now. I couldn't set my defance and when I want to attack my opponent's fleet same problem occurs. Other parts are working the problem is only with the fleet part of the TW. I tried on my Iphone, my android tablet and with my pc emulater same thing happens all the time.

IMG_1633.PNG
Message 1 of 3 (230 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: TW Fleet Territory Not Loading

EA Live QV Team

Hi there @SchwainIessStain and sorry to hear that.

The team are aware of this and are currently working on the issue.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (163 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I have the same issue when trying to set fleet defense in TW and even trying to enter a second fleet battle in GAC. A few of my guild mates have the same issue as well. I'm on Android. 

Message 2 of 3 (217 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi there @SchwainIessStain and sorry to hear that.

The team are aware of this and are currently working on the issue.

Message 3 of 3 (164 Views)