TU24 Kam Mission Bug - Stand Your Ground Doesnt Recover Protection

★★★★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone XS
OS Version 14.6
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 168825684
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug After the latest title update on June 15th, using "Stand Your Ground" during the LSTB Kam mission does not result in protection being regained.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have multiple stacks of trample on a toon, have Shaak Ti use stand your ground on that toon
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region
Country

At 7:12 in this video (https://youtu.be/9sFt7WHqPHU?t=432), Arc trooper has 3 stacks of trample and no protection. Shaak Ti uses stand your ground on Arc, but his protection does not change.

Screenshots of the before and after

Before:

Screen Shot 2021-06-15 at 11.49.21 PM.png

After:

Screen Shot 2021-06-15 at 11.49.32 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-06-15 at 11.49.21 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-06-15 at 11.49.32 PM.png
Message 1 of 30 (3,923 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: TU24 Kam Mission Bug - Stand Your Ground Doesnt Recover Protection

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

Hi guys and thanks for the report.

"Stand your Ground" was never supposed to restore any Protection, it is only supposed to remove the decrease to max Protection when "Trampled" is removed. This appears to be WAI.

The description reads "Dispel all stacks of Trampled from target ally.".

Update:

This has now been flagged to the team for further investigation. Please see the following forum post: Known Issues with Today's Title Update (06/16/2021) 

View in thread

Message 9 of 30 (3,446 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice
@jessica_secura We’ve seen the same issue with several members of our guild
Message 2 of 30 (3,824 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Have the same problem 

Message 3 of 30 (3,812 Views)

★ Novice

I also experienced this bug at approx 11:30 PM June 15 21. I can reproduce the issue reported by OP: "Stand Your Ground" during the LSTB Kam mission does not result in protection being regained.

OP: This is a picture-perfect bug report. Thank you for your attention to detail and thorough documentation. You da GOAT.

Message 4 of 30 (3,810 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Not to dilute this thread, but several in our guild believe that Fives wasn’t transferring health properly prior to the update when he sacrificed.

Message 5 of 30 (3,611 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I had the same issue on my run.

Unfortunately I have not recorded it on video but I used SYG on both Shaak and Arc and got no protection back.

The difference for me it's that I use an Android device (S9)

Message 6 of 30 (3,521 Views)

★★★ Novice

I experienced need the same bug. Used Stand Your Ground on Shaak Ti at the beginning of the match. She did not gain any of her protection back. Shaak got hard focused by Reek and Jango and died super fast. I ended 1 auto attack short on Reek from finishing my the battle...

I won this battle the last 2 months and I have no doubt I would have won today too without this bug. I am so angry right now. As if this mission wasn’t hard enough, now there is a bug that makes it harder. I feel I deserve a KAM shard for my guild in compensation.

Message 7 of 30 (3,497 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@jessica_secura This happened to multiple people in my guild yesterday
Message 8 of 30 (3,481 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

Hi guys and thanks for the report.

"Stand your Ground" was never supposed to restore any Protection, it is only supposed to remove the decrease to max Protection when "Trampled" is removed. This appears to be WAI.

The description reads "Dispel all stacks of Trampled from target ally.".

Update:

This has now been flagged to the team for further investigation. Please see the following forum post: Known Issues with Today's Title Update (06/16/2021) 

Message 9 of 30 (3,447 Views)

★★ Novice

Same thing happened to me. My squad is all relic 7, my mods are on point with all the guides, I’ve already beat the mission 5 times including the last 2 in a row after upgrading all to relic 7. This time it seems I didn’t even have a chance to win. Every time I used Stand Your Ground I did not get any protection added to the target. This doesn’t affect just me, but 49 other players. Yes, I did update the game prior to attempting the ill-fated mission. 

Message 10 of 30 (3,429 Views)