Re: [TROUBLESHOOT] Ultra Speed Not Working

by troshalom

Original Post

Re: Ultra Speed Not Working

EA Sims Team

@Ryvaz

Thank you.  Can you share your save files and/or a video of what you're experiencing?

Instructions on how to send large files are here:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 11 of 18 (913 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@SimQARobo

Here is the link for the SaveFile. Hope this help. 

Thank you

Message 12 of 18 (904 Views)

EA Sims Team

@Ryvaz

Hmm I'm not able to see the issue using your save file.

Are there any other programs running in the background which may slow the game down?

If not, can you share a video of what you're experiencing?

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 13 of 18 (893 Views)

★★ Apprentice
No other program is running in the background. Will try to record the issue and upload as soon as I can. Thank you.
Message 14 of 18 (841 Views)

Hero
Hi @Ryvaz

Did you have a chance to record a video ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 15 of 18 (795 Views)

★★ Apprentice
No Sorry, I haven't play in a while. Frown
Message 16 of 18 (790 Views)

★★★ Guide

I experience this aswell. There seems to be a correlation between household size and time speed. The more sims in the household the faster the speed dercreases when increasing speed. And when setting it to normal speed, fast and then ultra fast it normalizes for a few seconds before it slows down again. It seems the game cant create actions fast enough the faster the game goes and then the action queue causes a clogged drain. But Im not playing on a calculator. Its perfectly fine when all sims are sleeping and the game doesnt have to create random actions.

Message 17 of 18 (732 Views)

★★★ Guide

I created a brand new game and sent the sim to a community lot - park in Del Sol Valley (custom lot I made) and click ultra speed. The clock moves the same amount of time as normal speed.

This was not happening on the home lot when she went to work.

Message 18 of 18 (594 Views)