Re: Sims are not obeying commands after 3:00 am in the game.

by crinrict

Original Post

[TROUBLESHOOT] Sims are not obeying commands after 3:00 am in the game

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Português
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.46.18.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All stuff packs, game packs, and expansions.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Commanding the Sim after 3:00 am in the game.
What happens when the bug occurs? The Sim does not obey the game controls after this time.
What do you expect to see? A bug that needs to be fixed.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Appeared after the last patch of the game.

Hello,

I noticed a strange problem that is occurring in my game. Every time I put some sim to do some command or interaction after 3:00 in the game, the sim does not obey and stands as if he had not asked for anything. Let me give you an example! I put my yes to go to the bathroom and then go to sleep he did not obey and continued stopped, I tried to reset with cheating and again I put to go to the bathroom and then go to sleep but in the same way he kept stopped. I do not use mods and I've also repair the game in origin, but the problem still remains.

Message 1 of 8 (970 Views)

Hero

Hi @wallaosg

this this happen across all saves or just in one ?

Could you post your Computer's DxDiag?

To gather a DxDiag on your computer, please follow the steps here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

You can attach the txt file to your post directly.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 8 (945 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@crinrict This happens only with a specific sim selected from the time of 3:00 to 6:00 a.m. in the morning. I'm auditioning to see if there's anything to do with the seasonal calendar's holiday system, as this is taking place between the end of a holiday and the beginning of another holiday.

I think it would not be necessary to post the DxDiag since it is not a problem of game performance.

Message 3 of 8 (928 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Did you try moving the Sim out and back in ? Does he have the same problem in a different house ? Does the Sim live alone or are there other Sims in the household ?

What if you upload the Sim to the gallery and re-import him to a fresh save, does he have the same issue ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 8 (922 Views)

★ Guide

@crinrict I just realized that the problem is related to the world. My Sims live in a penthouse in San Myshuno I moved them to Windenburg and the problem disappeared, but when I came back to San Myshuno the problem continued.

Message 5 of 8 (890 Views)

Hero

Any lot ? Did you try my other suggestions (just trying to pinpoint the issue)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 8 (880 Views)

★ Guide

@crinrict I tried, but it's still going on. The problem is only occurring in San Myshuno between the hours of 3 to 4 in the morning after some seasons holiday day. I also realized that it also happens not even having the holidays, but the sims do not take as long to go to make the interactions as it does in the first one.

Message 7 of 8 (844 Views)
Highlighted

Hero

Would you be willing to share your save with me ?

If so, please zip your saves folder and upload it somewhere like dropbox,, googledrive or OneDrive and PM me the link.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 8 (827 Views)