by Francl27

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [PH] Grounded moodlet not showing up anymore

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.47.51.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All EPs, all game packs except vampires, random SPs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a Sim ground a teen
What happens when the bug occurs? Not getting the 'grounded' icon when one of my Sims parents try to discipline their child (in this case, grounding from computers)
What do you expect to see? The 'grounded' icon
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Installed Get Famous and patched the game.

‌As described - my Sims kids/teens can't are not getting the 'grounded' moodlet when being grounded.

Message 1 of 6 (1,308 Views)

Re: [PH] Teens not getting grounded anymore

Hero

Hi @Francl27

I have not tried this before ever but for me, the teen can still use the computer but there's a sign in front of it and my parent is able to ground the teen some more for breaking the rule.

Did the game actually completely disallow the use for the teen before ? It doesn't seem bugged to me, it just works different from what you're describing.

Any input from anyone else ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (1,251 Views)

★★ Pro

They can still use the computer or whatever else they're grounded from, but there's a little sign in front the interaction to signify the child/teen Sim is breaking their punishment. The parent can then punish them again for breaking their grounding. As far as I know, it's always been that way for me.

Message 3 of 6 (1,223 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Ok... I never noticed.

But I'm not getting the grounded moodlet anymore either way.

Message 4 of 6 (1,204 Views)

Hero
I didn't see any moodlet either, iirc

Could you edit your first post and make it about the moodlet ?

Thanks.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 6 (1,202 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [PH] Grounded moodlet not showing up anymore

Hero
Added as Needs input for the moodlet

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (1,157 Views)