Re: Needs keep dropping after filling them

by SimGuruIcarus

Original Post

Hero
Just to be sure, you did repair your game, right ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 22 (699 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice
Yes, twice. Once when we were trying to figure out why there was no read option on books last week and then the other day again for this problem and the one I also posted about my sims skill bar levels dropping and going over 100% as well.
Message 12 of 22 (688 Views)

Hero
OK. Thanks for the extra info.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 22 (683 Views)

EA Staff

Hello @xLilacSims

We are trying to reproduce your issue but we had no luck.

Would you be willing to send us some files? If so, we would need:

Dxdiag

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

Config.log

(Which can be found in \Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4)

(Optional) Save games

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

Thank you very much!

Message 14 of 22 (666 Views)

Re: [TROUBLESHOOT] Needs keep dropping while filling them

★★ Novice

I've been having this issue as well. All of my 3 Sims needs keep going down while I'm doing their needs. 2 are toddlers and one is mom. 2 of the needs for the kids will not refill at all, no matter what I do. For mom it changes from 1 needs not filling to 2 or 3. Is there anyway to fix it? I've only been playing for a few days and it just started 3 days ago.

Message 15 of 22 (594 Views)

Hero
@Brynnbear89 Are you using mods/cc in your game ? Is it all needs or only certain ones ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 16 of 22 (562 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

No. I don't even know how to use those lol. I'm not a gamer at all. It was working fine for 3 days after I installed it. Then just 3 days ago it started not fulfilling needs. It is 3 needs for each person in the house. Hygiene, Energy, and Food.

Message 17 of 22 (544 Views)

Hero
@Brynnbear89 Could you test if the same happens on a fresh save (just for testing) to see if it's related to the save or a general issue ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 18 of 22 (536 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Sure. I'll log on and do that.  It's still doing it, and it's going down very fast.

Message 19 of 22 (532 Views)

Hero
@Brynnbear89 Could you try repairing your game through Origin then ? Just right click on the game.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 20 of 22 (497 Views)