Re: synthesizing alien aura serum

by PurpleSimEater

Original Post

Hero
@PurpleSimEater patch notes have been moved. You can now find them here: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/update-notes

Just check on Origin if it says up to date. You can also check your version in game on the bottom of the main screen.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 21 of 48 (1,121 Views)

★ Apprentice

sorry i couldn't get back to you sooner but i was not feeling well.  I checked on the bottom of the screen and it says version 1.52....

Message 22 of 48 (1,088 Views)

Hero
@PurpleSimEater Did you clone the serum or does it also happen on an originally created one ?

Hope you're better now.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 23 of 48 (1,083 Views)

★ Apprentice

happens both way

Message 24 of 48 (1,080 Views)

Hero
@PurpleSimEater Did you ever send your save as asked in your other thread: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/TROUBLESHOOT-GTW-Cloned-alien-aura/td-p/6806863/page/2 ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 25 of 48 (1,077 Views)

★ Apprentice

just saved game?

Message 26 of 48 (1,070 Views)

Hero
@PurpleSimEater yeah as instructed here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/TROUBLESHOOT-GTW-Cloned-alien-aura/m-p/6887958#M65267

You can either PM SimGuruNick or you can also PM it to me as Icarus is no longer here.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 27 of 48 (1,070 Views)

Hero
@PurpleSimEater I merged your threads.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 28 of 48 (1,051 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

it happens both way, cloned and original.

[CM EDIT - merging posts]

i just tried sending but i don't know if i did it right, can they let me know if they got what they needed?

Message 29 of 48 (1,031 Views)

★ Apprentice

I will be here but in another window for a meeting for weight loss

Message 30 of 48 (1,042 Views)