Re: Cloned alien aura

by PurpleSimEater

Original Post

Hero
You need to upload to Google drive or one drive. Follow instructions given in the thread Icarus linked.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 48 (1,655 Views)

★ Apprentice

I have it recorded, but needs MediaShow, so how do i upload this to onedrive?

Message 12 of 48 (1,640 Views)

Hero
Do you have a oneDrive account ? Basically just drop the file there.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 48 (1,634 Views)

★ Apprentice

by the way the alien aura, the original isn't working correctly, and when when it did work, when cloned it didn't work and the only time something happened when cloning a serum would be when a box came up, if the serum was cloned and came up the serum it would work, I don't know how to send the file to you. Needs to viewed with think it's called MediaShow

Message 14 of 48 (1,613 Views)

Hero

Tagging @SimGuruIcarus for further instructions.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 15 of 48 (1,609 Views)

★ Apprentice

Hi, i can't figure out how to send you the video in OneDrive, i have uploaded it to facebook, can you find it somehow through that?

Message 16 of 48 (1,603 Views)

EA Staff

Hi @PurpleSimEater

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

There you should have all the information you need. Please check that link Standard smile

We would like to have your saves so we can give this a look!

Thank you!

Message 17 of 48 (1,589 Views)

synthesizing alien aura serum

★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? PC150.67.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all except get famous
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? send sim to work at science lab and have him synthesize alien aura and drink it
What happens when the bug occurs? serum is a success but when sim drinks it he falls asleep
What do you expect to see? that sim will be able to emphathesize with a co worker
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Sim synthesizes alien aura serum and it is a success but when he drinks it he falls asleep

Message 18 of 48 (1,603 Views)

Re: synthesizing alien aura serum

Hero
@PurpleSimEater Seems you're game is not updated.

Could you update your game to 1.52 and try again ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 19 of 48 (1,596 Views)

Re: synthesizing alien aura serum

★ Apprentice
Message 20 of 48 (1,570 Views)