by rostsit

Original Post

[TO TEST] Speeding up the game results in failed promotion

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Русский язык
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All to the date
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1. Complete all requirements for promotion, also make sure that productivity is completed during that day. Turn on the high-speed. 2. Complete all requirements for promotion for two sims, also make sure that productivity is completed for both of them during that day. The working day must end at the same time for both.
What happens when the bug occurs? 1. The productivity will drop back at the last second and the sim won't be promoted. 2. One of the sim (randomly) will be promoted, while the productivity of another one will drop back at the last second and that sim won't be promoted.
What do you expect to see? 1. The promotions will not depend on the chosen speed of the game. 2. The promotions will not depend on the count of the sims that should be promoted, even if they are back home from work at the same time.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Common, this is like the first day bug! And it's still not fixed after all this time and all the patches! This game is a technical mess, really. Many bugs I can tolerate, like the one with high-speed game. I've learned long ago to drop the speed to normal about 10 minutes before the working day ends and this work-around always worked, so I haven't complained. Though the bug was always extremely annoying. But the other one - when 2 sims, waiting for a CERTAIN promotions, come back home at the same time - there is no work around, I must use cheats to fix it and don't waste my time. Unplayable without cheats, again.

Message 1 of 1 (124 Views)