Re: [GTW] Detective can't go to Crime Scene

by crinrict

Original Post

[TO TEST] [GTW] Detective can't go to Crime Scene

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone else was having this issue. It just started when my Sim got promoted to senior detective. Anytime I click on the go to crime scene option he goes to the scene. However when he arrives there its not a crime scene and he can't investigate anything. The only option I then have is to send him home and he can't continue his work day.

Message 1 of 5 (2,254 Views)

Re: [GTW] Detective can't go to Crime Scene [TO ADD]

Hero

Just for completion sake. Any mods in your game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (2,236 Views)

Re: [GTW] Detective can't go to Crime Scene [TO ADD]

★ Novice

None at all

I've been having several issues though with the detective career. I also can't find the criminal when I issue the APB since my Sim was promoted to sergeant.

Message 3 of 5 (2,231 Views)

Hero

I've added this.

Could you make a new thread for the other issue.

Try resetting your user files as described in the factory reset described in this post: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/FAQ-Troubleshooting-Steps-amp-Known-Issues/m-p/3621199

You won't loose anything. Just make sure to not delete any files  and make a backup.

Just put your save game back and nothing else then check if you have the same issues. If you do, start a new game for testing purposes to find out if it's save game related or generally bugged

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 5 (2,223 Views)

Hero

Is this still happening ?

@despicableali

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (1,779 Views)