by PammyPam212

Original Post

Waiters And Waitresses Not Showing Up Ever

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all 4 expansion acks dine out spa day outdoor retreat parenthood patio backyard
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? open a restaurant hire waiters
What happens when the bug occurs? No waiter(s) show up. i have two restaurants it seems its only happening in 1 of the restaurants
What do you expect to see? waiters showing up
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

None of my waiters or waitresses are showing up every time i open my restaurant. I am getting very irritated since i just built this and now i cant even use it. someone please help!!!!!  Ps the restaurant that is not working is located in the world that came with Get to Work. For some reason it will not work there! Also if i do not own it there are waiters!

DO.jpg

(Edit Crin: Changed all caps in title as they are against the TOS and uploaded actual picture instead of word document)

Message 1 of 10 (14,077 Views)

Re: [DO] Waiters And Waitresses Not Showing Up Ever

Hero

Hi @PammyPam212

so it's just one restaurant where it's not working ? Did you try fire them all ? Bulldoze the lot and re-build the restaurant ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 10 (14,049 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Hi, 

I fired everyone twice and re hired twice it seems as if in this location only certain sims can work because now I have everyone who was  hired. Also the waitress disappears 

Message 3 of 10 (14,033 Views)

★★★★ Pro
Did you try to place this restaurant in another world? I had and occasionally still have problems with my restaurant in Magnolia Promenade - visitors jumping back in time, waiters resetting and food disappearing. Perhaps there is something wrong with this world?
Message 4 of 10 (14,023 Views)

Hero
Does it work in a different lot in MP ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 10 (14,017 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

It works in other towns but not in MP for some reason there is something wrong there. its pretty frustrating.

Message 6 of 10 (14,012 Views)

Hero

Hi @PammyPam212

I've tested my restaurant that's also in MP and I have no issues

Would you be willing to share your save with me ?

If so, please zip your saves folder and upload it somewhere like dropbox, mediafire, googledrive or OneDrive and PM me the link.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 10 (13,982 Views)

Hero
Tagging @PammyPam212 for saves

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 10 (13,885 Views)

Hero
Moving this to tech issues for further troubleshooting and info

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 10 (13,849 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hello, I’m having same issue but on console (ps4). It happens like 50% of the time when I open the restaurant hostess and chef show up but no waitress. I tried firing/rehiring and nothing changes :/ 

Message 10 of 10 (7,343 Views)