by MickRonson

Original Post

Cancel uni aceptance

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 158.63.1010
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Enroll at University get acceptance and there is no cancel option
What happens when the bug occurs? Cannot cancel my acceptance
What do you expect to see? some menu item to cancel acceptance
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system?

Hi,

I have been accepted for University but cannot cancel this because it was based on wrong skills.I wish to cancel and then try again.

Kind regards James. 

Message 1 of 18 (2,122 Views)

Re: Cancel uni aceptance

Hero
@MickRonson Can't you just apply again ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 18 (2,112 Views)

★★ Guide

I don't know. Foxbury is the one I want to go to but it is offering all arts stuff and nothing technical. Confused!!

Thanks and kind regards James.

Message 3 of 18 (2,106 Views)

Hero
@MickRonson Do you still have the interaction to apply for Uni on the computer ?

Does your Sim also have the technical skills ? I think mine was actually able to choose which uni he wanted to go to once I enrolled but not sure anymore.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 18 (2,094 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@MickRonson If you don't want to accept, just click the X to close the window. You can always reapply later on after improving your skills. I just did that in my game yesterday. It works.
Message 5 of 18 (2,087 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Thanks.

The apply button seems to be grayed out so you cannot reapply. This pack seems a bit buggy and since the Update Bouncers don't appear at the Club doors anymore.

Kind regards James.

Message 6 of 18 (2,072 Views)

Hero
@MickRonson I need to test this to see how it works. Haven't had the time but did you not get the option to just close the window like @janyses suggested ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 18 (2,041 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@MickRonson After you've earned more skills and wait a few days, the interaction will stop being greyed out and you can reapply. It doesn't happen immediately.
Message 8 of 18 (2,027 Views)

Hero
@MickRonson Did you have any luck with waiting a few days ?

My Sims always get accepted to both Unis so that's why I have troubles testing this :D

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 18 (2,003 Views)

Hero
@MickRonson Do you still have issues ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 18 (1,972 Views)