[TO TEST] [CL] Apartment Neighbor Asks to Hang Out But Goes Home after Accepting

by Iyasenu

Original Post

[TO TEST] [CL] Apartment Neighbor Asks to Hang Out But Goes Home after Accepting

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.46.18.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Seasons, City Living, Cats and Dogs, Get to Work, Jungle Adventure, Dine Out, Vampires, Luxury Glamour Stuff, Kids Room Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have an Apartment Neighbor want to hang out in some way. This can be either them being Bored, or hearing something fun happening at your place, or noticing that you've been cooking. Accept the invitation request, to try and let them inside.
What happens when the bug occurs? When you click the option to invite the Neighbor to do whatever it was they wanted to do, as soon as you queue up the action to Invite them in, the Neighbor will head back home to their apartment and disappear, often before your Sim can actually make it to them to actually invite them inside.
What do you expect to see? I expect the Neighbor to stay put while my Sim makes their way to invite them inside.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Ever since I tried out living in Apartments with City Living, I've been having issues with Neighbors asking to come over.

When I accept their offer to hang out, they'll often start walking back to their apartment as soon as I queue up to Accept.

I haven't had the Neighbor try to go home when I queue up the action to DECLINE their offer to hang out, but unless I have move my Sim to their side ahead of time before queuing up the interaction to Accept, then they'll likely disappear back into their own apartment before I can invite them inside, and the interaction will just cancel when they fade out of the area back into the neighboring apartment.

I've run into this as Neighbors with Raj and Geeta, with Jesminder and Arun, and with Penny Pizzazz, since those are the three apartment complexes I've tried out so far.

Message 1 of 1 (311 Views)