Original Post

Highlighted

[OPEN] [KRSP] NPCs don't use Voidcritter game

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Relates to Kids room stuff, but most of them except city living and a couple of stuff packs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? easily, its not so much a bug but a lacking feature, although its such an obvious thing that should be there i would call it a bug
What happens when the bug occurs? Npc children dont use the void critter battle stations, they do seem to have random cards when your played kids play against them, so them not having cards isnt a reason for this, i get this might be intentional, but i cant see why
What do you expect to see? I expect the battle stations to be fully used by npcs, so they can be used better in clubs, it would be nice if teenagers could use them or at least teens and adults with the childish trait and it would be nice if a notification came up telling the player who the winner of battles are. I think the features of void critters is awesome, but i dont think its fully implemented properly and it would be nice if it was a little more fleshed out. Also more void critters would be nice :P
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Anyone who plays this can see it and i would imagine the devs are fully aware of it. 

Message 1 of 3 (974 Views)

Re: [TO ADD] Voidcritter mechanic problems, improvements would be nice :)

★★★★★ Novice

I don't work for EA but........i know this, the void critter game can only be play by kids unless u use cc  there are mods out there (I will not post here most are 18+) if u google it it will come to pass lol

Message 2 of 3 (808 Views)

Re: [TO ADD] Voidcritter mechanic problems, improvements would be nice :)

Hero

This is a bug. It's about NPCs not using it in on their own. Pretty sure they did in the beginning.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 3 (796 Views)