Re: [TO TEST] NPC Vampires have no energy

by crinrict

Original Post

Hero

Ah sorry, read your post wrong.

Could you open a new thread for the powers issue. I would like to keep them separate. (especially that they lost theirs)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 41 (1,499 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@crinrict I strike my last post . to stop vampire power drain for townies , Like Vatores and or Straud you need to enter their houses and enable their Vampiric Run and or Mist. this will fix their power drain . they will start acting like they suppose too and autonomy use their power normally again Standard smile 

A patch and or Cats & Dogs ep..broke/disable their power (the game still thinks its enable why the power drain)

she run again on her own Standard smile

11-15-17_6-33-25 AM.png

as for new walk by (ones don't own a house in your hood). they will still suffer power drains until fix

Message 12 of 41 (1,488 Views)

Hero

OK. Thanks.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 41 (1,484 Views)

Hero

nudge to go above bookmark

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 14 of 41 (1,462 Views)

Hero

I can see the vampiric runs/mist being turned off, not sure about the energy.

Are they connected in your game too @loyabe ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 15 of 41 (1,441 Views)

★ Pro

Yes and turning them back on is a workaround for the energy bug, it fix`s it for the pre made`s. Did mention it it first post put clearly did not make it very clear, sorry.

Message 16 of 41 (1,436 Views)

Hero

Yeah, your letters on the first post are a bit small for my old eyes Wink

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 17 of 41 (1,428 Views)

★ Pro

Yes sorry used a spell checker in my email, did not realize till after I posted it made everything smaller. Now its not just me with the issue, maybe I should point out this, all the vampires if not fixed, over time are gaining power points. This screenshot is from fixed pre made`s but game had played through a couple of weeks before I figured out the problem.

I originally did not mention it as I thought, it may be down to the fact I tried to use cheats to fix there energy. Tonight I started a new game in the new town met Vlad once at the Hjinks festival, he turned up at my Sims house but was not let in. I switched to his house to fix his mist and discovered he already had over 300 power points.

Message 18 of 41 (1,425 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I can confirm. they are still gaining vampire points and they are leveling very fast.. Lilith Vatore went to Grand Master Vampire under 2 sim days over 3,000 power points

Message 19 of 41 (1,396 Views)

Hero

Changed the title a bit, fixed the font size, going to add on next round.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 20 of 41 (1,383 Views)