Re: New Patch = No Woohoo option on objects

by KlrSims

Original Post

[TO ADD] No Woohoo option on objects

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

As the title says, after the update the option of woohoo is gone from beds, the observatory and rockets. Only way to woohoo now are via romantic social interactions.

Message 1 of 25 (2,956 Views)

Hero

Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 25 (2,931 Views)

★ Guide

I think it's not patch's problem because my beds still have woohoo option.Confusedmileyembarrassed:

Message 3 of 25 (2,910 Views)

Hero

Thanks. I'll be checking my game later

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 25 (2,897 Views)

★★★ Novice

yes i've noticed the woohoo option on the objects are gone since the patch

Message 5 of 25 (2,777 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

This seems to be fixed ... not

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 25 (2,587 Views)

No 'woohoo' option on any beds

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Uninstalled all CC and mods to test glitch. 

Tried a game repair.

PC windows 8 64 bit OS but using the 34bit version of the game 

i have GTW spa day holiday expansion perfect patio and outdoor retreat

I tried on 3 different save games with sims of various ages. Tried with married and non married couples.

I can find the woohoo option by sifting through all of the romance options when clicking on a sim but there is no woohoo option on any beds. Only claim nap sleep and sit

Message 7 of 25 (2,523 Views)

Re: No 'woohoo' option on any beds

Hero

Try resetting your user files as described in the factory reset described in this post: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/FAQ-Troubleshooting-Steps-amp-Known-Issues/m-p/3621199

You won't loose anything. Just make sure to not delete any files  and make a backup.

Try on a new game with nothing added back first (start new game). If it works, put back your save game and try again. If it still works, you can start putting stuff back.

• Options.ini (or just re-set all your settings manually)
  • Tray Folder
  • Screenshots/Videos/Custom music
  • Rest of the save games (leave out slot_00000001.save which is the autosave)
  • Custom content like clothing, hair, skins, make up ....
  • Mods (one by one, making sure they all still work)

The rest does not need putting back, cause they are mostly cache files that recreate or log files that are not needed for the game.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 25 (2,515 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

I've noticed this one myself on a fresh game with a clean install. It doesn't happen all the time for me, but occasionally the option for Woohoo and Try for baby disappears from the bed's social menu while the active sim's betrothed on the lot. The options are still intact in the romance sub-section. Will take more notice of this and see if there are any specific causes/reasons.

Message 9 of 25 (2,506 Views)

Hero

This has been reported before and then was supposed to be fixed but maybe it is in fact just random

Need to find the other thread

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 25 (2,500 Views)