by alanmichael1

Original Post

[OPEN] [JA] Only one market vendor in Selvadorada

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Deutsch
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? n/a
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Send a Sim to the market in Selvadorada
What happens when the bug occurs? There is only one active vendor at the market tables. The second vendor is chatting with him or dancing in the cantina. When JA was released, both vendors where active. It's only a minor glitch, but it makes it quite difficult to buy the equipment for your expedition.
What do you expect to see? Both vendors working at their tables.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made.

I think the bug started with the first patch after JA.

Edit By Crinrict: Adjusted Tag

Message 1 of 6 (1,719 Views)

Re: [JA] Only one market vendor in Selvadorada

Hero
For me it was sometimes one, sometimes both. Always had a mixture.

Do you never see two again ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (1,678 Views)

★★★★ Pro

Did some further testing and in my current game the problem became smaller the second day. Now all three tables are equipped with goods. One vendor is standing behind the tables, the other next to the tables. I can buy from two tables, the goods on the third table are not clickable. 

Message 3 of 6 (1,675 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@crinrict There are always two vendors on the lot (they are labelled "Marktverkäufer" above their heads). The problem is that when you arrive in SD, one of them in always inactive like the desk staff from the GTW careers. He/she is standing in the cantina or outside and doesn't move.

Message 4 of 6 (1,671 Views)

Hero
Haven't played much lately but then that's how it was always for me.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 6 (1,663 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [JA] Only one market vendor in Selvadorada

Hero
Added this

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (1,563 Views)