Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [JA] Endless Nanny/Daycare notifications

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? n/a
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Leave a puppy or kitten at home, and then go on vacation to Selvadoradia. I assume this would happen if you also leave a baby or child at home as well.
What happens when the bug occurs? his bug only happens in the new vacation world, Selvadoradia.While in town, I get endless notifications that a nanny will be taking care of my puppy while my sim(s) are on vacation. They literally pop up one after the other. The only time this doesn't happen is if I'm in the jungle exploring. But once I'm back in "town" the endless notifications begin again.
What do you expect to see? An initial notification when I first arrive on vacation, and then that's it.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. I bought and downloaded the new Selvadoradia vacation pack via Origin. The issue immediately started happening as soon as my sim went on vacation there.

Please see the photo I've attached. 

Message 1 of 13 (4,196 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [OPEN] [JA] Endless Nanny notifications

[ Edited ]
Hero

You will no longer receive countless notifications when you leave your kitten or puppy at home while vacationing in Selvadorada.

Didn't know this was related to pets ... anyways, if you still get this, let me know

Fixed in Patch 1.52.100

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 11 of 13 (3,898 Views)

All Replies

Hero
Duplicated and added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 13 (4,043 Views)

Spammed Nanny Messages While On Vacation

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Platform:Mac
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Cats and Dogs, Get Together, Get to Work, City Living, Outdoor Retreat, Parenthood, Vintage Glamour, and Laundry Day
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Make it so it doesn't do that?
What happens when the bug occurs? "A nanny will be taking care of Dusty (my dog's name) while your sim(s) are on vacation. Enjoy the time off!" message in the notifications.
What do you expect to see? Not spammed messages
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

That happened within 2 minutes of me being on vacation. Yes, those are two different screenshots.

Message 3 of 13 (3,942 Views)

Re: Spammed Nanny Messages While On Vacation

Hero
@B3bbie

Merged your post with existing thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 13 (3,928 Views)

A lot notifications about babysitter service when Sims are at Vacation

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Which language are you playing the game in? Português
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All, except Seasons and My First Pet Sutff.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to vacation in Selvadorada and leave your pet at home,and that is it, you will find the bug.
What happens when the bug occurs? The game send so much notifications saying that the babysitter service will take care of (your pet) when your Sims are at vacation.
What do you expect to see? The game send only one notification about this.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Captura de Tela (6).png

Pitoco is the dog of my Sim.

Message 5 of 13 (3,855 Views)

Re: A lot notifications about babysitter service when Sims are at Vacation

Hero
Hi @leozabotto

merged your post with existing thread on the issue

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 13 (3,846 Views)

Re: A lot notifications about babysitter service when Sims are at Vacation

★★★★★ Novice

It happens to me something similar: when they leave a baby at home I don't get the notification about the nanny, but about the girl coming back home from school.

Frown

Message 7 of 13 (3,805 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

This is happening to me on vacation in Granite Falls.

Message 8 of 13 (3,732 Views)

'Sim' has returned from daycare msg error

★★★★ Novice

How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? Newest update
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Send your toddler to daycare, and return a sim home. Could possibly be because of the family being on vacation.
What happens when the bug occurs? The message has popped up over 25 times in the course of about 10 minutes, and is still popping up.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see the message only ONCE, not a constant pop up.

My sim family is on vacation in Selvadorada, well my toddler was having an issue with her needs so I sent her back to lodging with her older sister (child) and received the Nanny notification. As soon as the sister got to lodging all these notifications pop up, which shouldn't have even happened because a nanny was supposed to be taking care of her in the first place. Its more annoying than anything, it takes up all the space in my notification bar so I can't see the really important ones. Here are pictures of what happens. Now she is stuck at home, I cannot bring her back to the lodging, and the notifications won't stop. I'll have to end my vacation early if this can't be fixed which is  a bummer, it's their first one. SS1 sims4.pngss2 sims4.pngss3 sims4.pngss4 sims4.pngss5 sims4.png

Message 9 of 13 (3,637 Views)

Re: 'Sim' has returned from daycare msg error

Hero

Hi @ReinaTinkSims

merged your post with existing thread although they usually stop after a while.

You might need to end the vacation if they don't stop.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 13 (3,624 Views)