Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [GTW] Money for snack from cooler not refunded on canceling action

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? n/a
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Place Corporate Fridge Raider Revenue Generating Cooler on the lot and watch your sim automatically use it.
What happens when the bug occurs? 1]. When the sim wanted to buy a snack/sandwich, the fee is deducted from your household INSTANTLY. And when you cancel the autonomy action from bottom-left menu, the money will not be refunded. [2]. Above will happen when your sims wished a sandwich. But he/she didn't open this cooler since they are far away from it.
What do you expect to see? [1]. Only deduct the free when the sim actually opened the cooler and take the item outside. [2]. Don't activate anything until your sim reach the cooler and open the door. Have you installed any customiz
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Filled out form properly

Message 1 of 3 (823 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [OPEN] [GTW] Money for snack from cooler not refunded on canceling action

Hero
I'm now refunded the money. Marking as fixed

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (560 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Duplicated and added 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (721 Views)

Hero
I'm now refunded the money. Marking as fixed

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 3 of 3 (561 Views)