by NoahLGP

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [GT] Diving reset the swimmers

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Français
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.44.88
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All the packs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Make a sim use the diving board while other sims are swimming laps
What happens when the bug occurs? the sims in the swimming pool are reset
What do you expect to see? the sims should keep on doing their task.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Hi,

Each time a sim is diving, all the sims swimming laps are reset.

h2qbp7zzf63g.jpg

Message 1 of 9 (1,895 Views)

Re: [GT] Diving reset the swimmers

Hero

I can duplicate this but for me it's mostly if they dive autonomously

Does that matter for you ? @NoahLGP

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 9 (1,787 Views)

★★ Guide
Same for me.
Message 3 of 9 (1,779 Views)

★★★★ Pro

I tested this and see what you mean, but i think the Sims are not reset but teleport to their viewing position. It's a glitch in the animation - normally they should swim to their position, forming a half circle and watch the diver. Now they just jump. Sadly this is happening with a lot of actions in my game since Seasons.

Message 4 of 9 (1,751 Views)

Hero
Added this

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 9 (1,725 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [GT] Diving reset the swimmers

★ Apprentice

I wasn't sure if I should make a new thread about this or just post here, so I'm sorry for the necro lol. I'm currently having this issue as well. I just bought Get Together back at Black Friday and my Sims are having the same issue whenever someone uses the diving board. I also had one townie who climbed to the top of the diving platform, then teleported next to it instead of jumping off. I was just wondering if any kind of fix for this has been discovered yet?

Message 6 of 9 (1,672 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [GT] Diving reset the swimmers

Hero
Posting here is fine as this one is still open.

Don't think there's a workaround.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 9 (1,655 Views)

Jumping from the diving platform causes everyone in the pool to reset

★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.70.84.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All but Batuu
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have one sim doing laps in the pool, another use the jumping platform
What happens when the bug occurs? Sim doing laps resets when the other sim dives.
What do you expect to see? Sim doing laps keeps doing laps.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I noticed this in Windenburg's Bathe De Rill lot. Everytime a townie would dive (which is often) my sim would reset in the pool.

Message 8 of 9 (1,047 Views)

Re: Jumping from the diving platform causes everyone in the pool to reset

★★★ Guide

Seeing this every time someone uses the diving platform at the community pool lot I built.

Message 9 of 9 (769 Views)