by EHmatus

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [CL] Politician Career Work From Home Task Isn't Working

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.47.51.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Sims 4 Main, Holiday Celebration, Outdoor Retreat, Get to Work, Luxury Part, Perfect Patio, Spa Day, Cool Kitchen, Spooky, Get Together, Movie Hangout, Dine Out, Backyard, City Living, Vintage Glamour, Vampires, Cats and Dogs, Jungle Adventure, Seasons
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Attempting to "Make False Promise"
What happens when the bug occurs? Every sims reacts poorly to the interaction regardless of how high the sims friendship is and does not trigger it being completed as a task.
What do you expect to see? Complete the task and some sims reacting positively to the interaction.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. After the most recent patch

"Make False Promise" Politician Career Work from Home Tasks

Message 1 of 6 (1,749 Views)

Re: [TO TEST] [CL] Politician Career Work From Home Task Isn't Working

★★★★★ Novice

Now having issues making any successful Mischief Interaction made by the husband. The wife is able to consistently make successful Mischief Interactions.

Message 2 of 6 (1,704 Views)

Hero
Is this for a Politician career work task (don't think I ever played the whole career) ? If it's unrelated, could you please create a new thread.

Thank you.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 6 (1,688 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

it's a special dialogue option for sims in the Political Career. The image from the first post shows as a required task to complete at Home. (I kept referring it as "Make False Promise" but the actual wording is "Make Empty Promises")

Also, the other Mischief dialogue options are working normally now, but I'm still receiving negative responses with the "Make Empty Promises"

Message 4 of 6 (1,675 Views)

Hero
Was mainly talking about the mischief interaction. Sorry for not being clear.

Thanks for clearing it up

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 6 (1,662 Views)

Hero
Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (1,628 Views)