TM glitch in p1 of HSR

★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iphone
OS Version 13.5.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 222622523
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Summarize your bug I had a weird issue when I was doing an HSR yesterday. I was using JTR in p1 and when I would use the shield for annihilate, whoever used the shield would continue to build TM as normal and take a turn before DN went. I popped it on Finn, he went before DN took a turn. So I popped one on JTR and she went before DN too so I had to restart. Did the mechanic change or was that just a glitch? For my second run, I waited to use the shield until he was about to go and avoided any TM manipulation after I popped the shield, so I don’t know if it repeated.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country

I had a weird issue when I was doing an HSR yesterday. I was using JTR in p1 and when I would use the shield for annihilate, whoever used the shield would continue to build TM as normal and take a turn before DN went. I popped it on Finn, he went before DN took a turn. So I popped one on JTR and she went before DN too so I had to restart. Did the mechanic change or was that just a glitch?

For my second run, I waited to use the shield until he was about to go and avoided any TM manipulation after I popped the shield, so I don’t know if it repeated.

Message 1 of 5 (268 Views)

Re: TM glitch in p1 of HSR

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

Hi @HerderOfNerf and thank you for the report.

Characters with "Unbreakable Will" have -10% speed but will still gain turn meter as the battle progresses. It doesn't mean that their speed is reduced to 0, so yes, at one point they will take a turn. That worked always that way and hasn't changed? Did you maybe mod Finn with more speed, so that he went earlier than before?

Message 2 of 5 (260 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

I had Finn slow (+24) and high offense. I used unbreakable will when DN had just taken a turn. I've never had him take a turn before DN when I do this. But he did. So in the same sequence, I used unbreakable will with JTR (+104) when DN was at 3/4 turn meter. She still took a turn before DN went, so I had to back out. I've never seen that in 100+ raids. 

Message 3 of 5 (251 Views)

★★★ Novice

These are the loadouts I use.

IMG_7418.PNG
IMG_7419.PNG
Message 4 of 5 (236 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Thanks for the additional details, that's surely helpful. We have a look at it.

Message 5 of 5 (231 Views)